007 💋

Chapter 7- Expecting.

1:30 pm ; At the Hospital
Nobody's POV

Alex and Matías was currently in the hospital for Alex's checkup. This was his fourth checkup since he found out he was pregnant. The nurse, Mrs Smith told him that the babies are okay and healthy and that Alex might be expecting earlier than his due date which was on August the 16th. She said this is because his body is prepared for birth and the babies are growing faster than they should which means that they are okay.

"So Alex,you can give birth in the hospital or at home. It's your choice but heads up at first you'll just feel contractions. I'm assuming you know what that is." said Mrs Smith.

"Yes ma'am" said Alex nodding his head.

"It might be painful at first. Most people give birth at 9 months but seeing that you're 6 months along and the babies are healthy,you might gave birth a week or few weeks from now."
-
That was a week ago. The pair went shopping after that but they didn't shop much since they received gifts from relatives and family. They were currently otp (on the phone) with Angelo. Over the past month,they kept their promise and called Angelo whenever they could. They told him how they might be expecting the kids earlier than the due date and he said he was happy.

Alex decided that he would give birth at home. They told Mrs Smith and she said she'll prepare everything for when the time comes.

"So how's it going? Y'know jail time" asked Matías. Alex was next to him watching Tom and Jerry on the Television. He paused the TV and listened in on the conversation the two friends were having.

"It's going good, it's not that bad. I met a few new people. They chill but they're a couple and they act all lovey dovey. It's gross." said Angelo,fake gagging.

"That must suck for your aromantic ass." said Matías,laughing. The other laughed along with him.

Over time since he was in jail, Angelo came to the conclusion that he was aromantic and he told them that he's doing therapy and getting better not just for himself but also for Alex and their kids.

Alex whined in the background.
Matías turned his head, giving Alex his full attention.

"What's wrong Lex?" he asked.

"It's just the babies are kicking again." said Alex laying his head on Matías' stomach.

Matías understood and rubbed Alex's stomach in circular motions. This seemed to make Alex calm down as he started moaning.

"Ah right there." he moaned.
Matías nodded and did as he was told. Angelo who was still otp was wondering what was going on so he spoke up.

"Everything okay?" he asked.

Matías forgot he was on the phone with him and chuckled.

"Yea everything's okay. I'm just giving him tummy rubs." said Matías.

"Okay then so I gotta go. Tell the kids I said daddy loves them. SLATT (Slime love all the time) Tías." Angelo said.

"I will. SLATT Ange. Take care." said Matías.

The line then went dead.

TO BE CONTINUED.
------------------------------------------------------
Words: 500+