chapter 6

"when will you ever learn Jakey" those words had been playing through Jakes mind all day. He walked down the halls, head down trying to avoid any communication possible. He was trying to look for Hailey, as he got a short recording of Trevor.

He swung open the door of the music room only to see that theres nobody there. He groaned then went on another hunt to find Hailey. Finally, he saw the teal haired girl and his mood immidiently brightened.

"Hey hailey!" he cheerfully said.

But instead of a happy, bubbly reply she slammed her locker shut and looked him dead in the eye.

"You know i was actually considering letting you back in the club, and then you do this?" She said, still death staring him.

His heart dropped, what did he do this time?

"W-what?" He stuttered.

"Dont play dumb you know what you did!" She raised her voice and stormed off. And there he was, standing alone, the whole world disappearing. His eyes filled with tears but he binked then back. His vision was blurry and he could see a brown blob walking over to him. Once his vision returned to normal he realised who it was.

Trevor, of course it was. Jake crossed his arms,

"What did you do this time" he glared.

Trevor smiled, "what ever are you talking about Jake" he battled his eyelashes. Jake shot him the scariest death glare, almost making Trevor jump a bit.

"welll~ i may have heard from a certain someone that you told everyone about Haileys stagefright" He chuckled.

"What?! How do you know about her stagefright?" Jake heartbeat grew faster by the second.

"I have my people, goodluck getting out of this one

Jakey"

Trevor walked away proudly. Jake stood there, tears formed in his eyes as he watched Trevor walk away.

He needed to proove his innocence somehow, but how. He didnt know if Zander was on his side, so he had to find out. He sped walked down the hallway trying to find the grape. He finally spotted his purple hair from behind, but somehow Hailey had made it to him first. Hailey noticed Jake and looked him in the eye, Jake frowned and walked away. He decided to send Zander a text later on instead.

Zander i dont know if Haileys told you about what happened but can we talk

he read the text over and over before finally sending it.

Jake i dont know what to beleive anymore.

Jake sighed then turned off his phone but then got another notification.

But i know trevor is a bad person, so meet me on the rooftop at recess.

Jake breathed a sigh of releif, maybe he could explain himself to Zander and get Hailey to forgive him?

heyy guys sorry this chapter took a few days school just went back and ive been losing motovation 😭

I dont really like this chapter but still hope you enjoyed.