13 | 𝐀𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧

●

Walking up to the house with Sungho beside him, Junhyung walked right past his brother and opened his door. Sungho didn't know what to do or say, all he could do was smile and give a small wave before he walked into the house.

"Just leave it open." Junhyung shortly said before he took off his shoes and walked off to his room to change into something more comfortable. Sungho followed behind and grabbed a t-shirt and joggers that fit him just right and walked into the bathroom to have a little privacy.

"What's your brother doing back?" Sungho questioned as all he knew was that Junhyung's brother lived abroad and didn't comeback and lost contact with his family.

"I don't know." Sungho frowned due to the lack of words coming out the youngers mouth, walking out the bathroom Sungho could see Junhyung just sitting on his bed with a blank face making Sungho feel off about the whole thing.

"Jun, what's wrong? You went back to being quiet just like the first time we met." Sungho said taking a seat beside Junhyung who only nodded before smiling at Sungho. Sungho didn't take his smile as an answer this time and took his hand.

"Tell me what's wrong Jun." Sungho said once more only to get one word out of the younger.

"Later."

"Come on, let's make your noodles." Unsure on what to do Sungho followed and saw that Junhyung's brother was no where to be seen which confused him.

"You can sit in the living room or at the dining table." Junhyung said and he started to make the noodles Sungho wanted. Picking between the living room and dining table, Sungho picked the most comfortable one, the living room.

As he sat on the couch Sungho turned on the TV and started watching whatever was on as he didn't really have anything in mind to watch, all he wanted to do was to get his mind off his situation.

"And who are you?" A voice could be heard from behind Sungho which scared him before he looked back to see the same blonde like brown haired man stand with a questionable look.

"Um... I'm Sungho, Lee Sungho." Sungho said feeling a little uncomfortable before he could see Junhyung's brother smile and walk over to the arm chair and sitting in it.

"You must be Junhyung's friend?" The much older said as he looked around the room seeing if anything has changed before he looked back at Sungho.

"I'm Shin Kyubin and I'm married as you can see that my surname isn't Kim." Kyubin said with a smile before getting up and disappearing into the kitchen where Junhyung was, jumping onto his feet Sungho rushed over to the kitchen to see that Junhyung was still cooking.

"Jun? Are you almost done?" Sungho said as if he was out of breath.

"Yeah." Handing the blow of noodles to Sungho Junhyung walked out the kitchen with Sungho as Kyubin just stood there dumbfounded as to what had happened.

"Jun, aren't you going to let your mom and dad know that he's back?" Sungho questioned as he ate his noodles happily before he looked at Junhyung who only shrugged as he looked for something interesting to watch on TV.

"It'll be a surprise for them when they return." Was all Junhyung said before he put on a show he found his mom watching every Friday.

"I don't like when your quiet Jun, it makes me feel off." Sungho said as he let the older know how he felt, getting up from the floor Sungho took a seat beside Junhyung.

Junhyung could only look at Sungho who watched over him with worry as he watched him become quiet like the many times before they met.

"Can we... just lay down?" Junhyung questioned with tiredness running over his body as he looked at Sungho who smiled with a nod for his answer.

Laying on the couch Junhyung held his arms open for Sungho who gladly took it and laid in his arms soon finding his comfortable position before closing his eyes enjoying the warmth Junhyung gave off.

Though Sungho lost his mother he was grateful for Junhyung who randomly popped up into his life bringing him colour he thought he'd never see again. With many ups and down in his life, he was more then happy to have Junhyung.

"The light at the end of the dark tunnel was full of colour." Sungho whispered as he too can feel his sleepiness run over him.

"Hmm?"

"Shh, let's sleep."

- 𝐣𝐢𝐣𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐳𝐲𝐱