17

Steele business partner left and I got up from his lap as the music in the club got louder

Ice spice & Nicki minaj- princess Diana played through out the

And I just fell inlove with a gansta

I sat down and got comfortable as Steele poured himself a drink.

"My wife is beautiful," Steele said as I took snaps of myself.

I got back my instagram account so I wanted to post for the first time.

I felt sexy

I blushed as I stopped doing so and I placed my phone down.

"Why'd stop?" he asked as I held my head down.

"Nothing," I said and he got up.

"Leave," he said to his guard and he walked out.

He sat next to me and raised my chin so I was looking at him.

"You're beautiful," he said

"Thank you," I said and pulled me into him again.

"I want to kiss you, can I?"

"Wow, you're asking for consent," I said and he frowned.

I wrapped my arms around his shoulders and I pulled him into a kiss.

He kissed me back and I smiled into the kiss. The door opened and we pulled away.

"Oh," Alec said and Kade smirked.

"Pay up," Kade said and Alec pulled out his phone.

Kade's phone soon dinged and he checked his phone.

"Easy cash," Kade smirked.

I got up as Steele glared at his friends. A woman tapped on their shoulder and they turned to look at her.

She brushed pass them and Steele sighed. "Baby, why you've been ignoring me. Is it okay if I join you guys-"

Alec grabbed her arm and she looked at him.

"Ghost is busy with his wife Annika," Kade said and she raised a brow.

Annika

She turned around and her eyes met mine. Her eyes ran over my body and she scrunched up her face.

"Wife? Are you joking," she asked while looking at Steele. I got up and held out my hand.

"You must be my husband's old fuck buddy. I'm his wife you can call me Mrs Perez," I said but as expected she didn't shake my hand.

She just stared at me in shock. I smiled at her and walked towards Steele.

I sat in his lap as she stared at him. "You can still join us if you want to," I suggested.