Pinned Against The Wall || Lava Smut

Kai grabbed his boyfriend, Cole, by the collar of his shirt before pushing him down on the hotel bed. He crawled on top of Cole and sat on his lap. Grinning widely before leaning in and stealing a few kisses.

"You're so.." Cole started before being robbed of a kiss again. "Hot.." Cole finally finished his sentence as Kai could only place his hands on the boy's chest. "Let's see how long you can keep up." Kai whispered in his boyfriend's ear before nibbling at it slightly.

Cole slid his hands down Kai's torso, and wrapped his fingers around the boy's waist. "Am I turning you on?" The fire ninja asked as his hands started to trail from Cole's chest to his pants. Cole wasn't one to talk during things like this, he usually stayed as quiet as a mouse. But this time, he felt like he was about to die if he didn't have himself in Kai now.

"Sure are.." The rock ninja replied as he watched his boyfriend sit straight up on his lap. He watched with dazzling eyes and a rock hard cock. "You're pretty beautiful.." Cole spoke gently, his words soft.

-

           Pinned Against The Wall🔥🪨
-

Kai could only chuckle as he pulled Cole's pants down to about his knees, getting back into a crawling position as he did so. He crawled down the boy's legs and stopped when he was just about above his crotch area. He took off the ninja's boxers, and saw his cock spring up. He laughed at the sight of it as his heart began to become heavy.

"Watch me baby." Kai responded as he shoved Cole's hard on into his mouth. Bobbing his head up and down on it. Cole sat in pure pleasure, never had he ever felt so good before. He squeezed his eyes shut before opening them again, his jaw nearly on the floor. The sensation of Kai's mouth on his member shut up his body.

"Mmhhh..kai," Cole groaned as he lifted his arm up and tugged on the fire ninja's hair. Getting whimpers and soft low moans back in return. He couldn't take it anymore. He needed Kai, NOW.

Cole's hand went from Kai's hair, trailed down the fire ninja's cheeks, and wrapped around his neck. Squeezing gently. "Mmph.. shit.." The black ninja threw his head back as he started thrusting his hips, causing his dick to repeatedly and aggressively hit the back of Kai's throat. The brunette found himself choking from time to time, Cole's cock was so big he could hardly breathe. When Kai felt his member growing, he took it as his chance to press his mouth further down on Cole's large cock, taking in almost the whole meal. "Fuck.. you're so.." Cole panted before squeezing his hand that was still wrapped around his boyfriend's neck a little tighter. "You're so perfect.." Just before Cole reached his climax, Kai pulled his mouth away, and started working with his hands. He worked around the tip regularly as he pumped his boyfriend faster by the second. "Cmon babe.." Kai whispered.

Cole couldn't get enough. He quickly loosened his grip on Kai's neck before changing positions rather fast with. He picked the boy up, and laid him down so that his body was facing him. Cole, of course, took his time undressing the boy. He started with Kai's shirt. As soon as it flew off he began toying with the fire ninja's nipples. "Very touchy today are we?" Kai asked as his breathing began to become noticeably heavy. Cole lowered his head to the boy's chest, and licked his right nipple. Receiving a slight shiver from the boy below him. Then he slowly took Kai's pants off.

Kai could only smirk as he opened his legs wide open, giving Cole more than an amazing view. He instantly grabbed onto Kai's thighs before lining himself up. "Fuck.." Kai moaned as Cole pushed himself inside his boyfriend. His eyes rolled back from the pleasure. "Mmh.. so tight." Were the only words to escape the rock ninja's lips. He then began slowly rocking himself in and out, even leaning in occasionally to steal his fair share of kisses. This drove Kai mad. "Please.." Kai started as he wrapped his arms around Cole's neck. Cole picked his boyfriend up off the bed, now standing next to it.

The rock ninja securely held Kai in his arms while he turned to face the wall, letting Kai's back hit it. As soon as Kai's head rested on the wall, Cole then began slamming himself into the boy. Repeatedly. "Fuck, fuckk!!" Kai groaned out loud as his head hit the wall again, harder than expected."You're so tight..mmh.. N perfect." Cole's voice was shaky as he began to pick up the pace. Kai's face, which was covered in sweat, turned a dark red shade. He couldn't help it, Kai folded for words of praise. "Y'know I've.." The fire ninja grunted as Cole's grip on his thighs tightened. "I've waitedd.. ugghh.. a lonnng time for this.." Kai's words came out paused due to the amount of strength Cole used to fuck him.

Cole responded by giving Kai kisses, starting from his neck to his jawline. Still fucking Kai at the same pace, he could feel himself about to cum. Cole decided to take things to another level as he thrusted himself up into Kai, he let one of his hands roam his body freely. Rubbing on his boyfriends ass and traveling up his back as Kai could only squeeze his eyes tight and whimper out in pleasure. The rock ninja took his time with his hands though, and the feeling of him going all out on Kai's ass was enough to send Kai into orbit. To top it all off, Cole knew how to use his words. How to praise Kai entirely. Cole, though he was in his own pleasurable state he noticed Kai's a little too well.

"You gonna cum cutie?" He asked as his hands found their way to Kai's own member. "Do it.. Please finish me." Kai begged, so Cole began pumping Kai himself. "I love your body Kai.." Cole whispered in the boy's ear. Kai squirmed around before finally cumming all over himself.

Cole could only chuckle as he pulled himself out, revealing he had come as well. 'I must've been too in my own thoughts to notice' Kai thought to himself as he admittedly flopped into Cole's chest. "I also love you." Cole whispered as he carried his boyfriend to the bed, and laid him there. "I love you..." Kai started, but before he could finish he watched Cole lay himself next to the boy and move Kai's messy hair out of his face. "I love you so much more.. Cole" Kai said as he smiled. Cole gave a sweet smile back as he wrapped his arms around him.

-

"Nah because what the hell is going on in that room?" Jay asked Nya as he paused the video game. Nya shrugged as she took a sip of her water. "Probably play fighting going on." She replied. Jay stared blankly at her. "For fifteen minutes?" The lightning ninja wasn't buying that excuse at all, but now come to think of it, it was odd. The groans and the shaking-

"Jay.. pretend we never even heard that." Nya said quickly as soon as she came to the realization. Jay nodded in agreement before unpausing their game.

-
A/N: PART TWO OF THE AFTERMATH OF LAST NIGHT WILL EITHER BE LATER TODAY, OR TOMORROW. INCOMING FLUFF CHAPTER COMING UP LATER TODAY BTW. IF YOU HAVE ANY IDEA LMK.
TY FOR READING 📖 🩷