RestRoom Fun | Smut

-

Kai snickered as he pulled Cole along with him inside the restaurant family restroom. He closed the door behind them, making sure it was locked before eyeing Cole up and down. Cole slapped one hand on his face, shaking his head as he tried to hold back his laughter. He looked up at Kai, his hands wrapped around his waist. "This is risky.." Cole whispered, Kai raised a brow.

"You should know by now, that's exactly why we're doing it." Kai said with a grin, he cupped Cole's face and pulled him for a kiss. Their kiss was heated and full of passion. The fiery connection sent waves of pleasure to both of them, Kai's desire for Cole only raising as he pulled back to look in his eyes. "You gonna fuck me, or what?" Kai asked, Cole quickly responded by pinning Kai down to the public restroom wall. His lips eager to kiss on Kai's neck, kissing and nibbling until he began sucking.

-

RestRoom Fun🔥🪨
-

Kai let out a soft moan as Cole sucked on his neck, he couldn't deny that the sensation of having Cole all over him was driving him wild. Cole pulled away when he was sure that he left at least five marks on his boyfriends neck. He quickly pulled Kai's pants down and slipped them off his legs. He stood up and unbuckled his belt, pulling his pants halfway down before gripping onto Kai's hips and picking him up.

Kai let his legs wrap around Cole's waist, his back still pressed against the wall. He watched as Cole lined himself up before pushing his length inside of Kai. Cole let out low steady groan as he became enveloped by Kai's heat. His hands gripping onto his boyfriends waist tighter as he began to thrust into him. Kai moaned loudly, he wrapped his arms around Cole's neck, his chin sitting on Cole's shoulder. The feeling of Cole ramming inside of him made his legs almost melt like jelly.

Cole held Kai firmly, grunting as he tried to find Kai's sweet spot. He leaned in a little more and planted kisses on Kai's neck again, the warmth and the way it felt as Kai's walls closed around him drove him wild. Kai couldnt help his moans, at first he tried his very best but in the end he gave up. Every gasp, every moan, and every sigh of pleasure echoed throughout the bathroom. The sound of skin slapping against skin kept getting faster, the roughness of Cole's hips caused Kai to arch his back against the bathroom wall.

"Fuck.. you're still so tight." Cole gasped through his gritted teeth. "Can hardly move.." Cole lifted Kai up, turning around so that Kai's back wasn't against the wall and fucked as hard as he could upwards. Kai whimpered, moaning loudly at how fast and rough Cole was being with him.

"Keep going.. please." Kai pleaded, he could already feel his dick twitching. Cole obeyed, he found a rhythm and eventually Kai's prostate. Grinning as he finally found it, he kept hitting it over and over again. Kai gripped onto Cole for dear life as he could feel Cole's pre-cum inside of him. He let out gasps of pleasure at every thrust that hit his prostate until he finally came. His cum squirting all over his and Cole's shirt. He let out a loud moan as Cole's pace got a little faster before he finally exploded inside of Kai as well.

Kai whimpered, he could still feel Cole rocking his hips. They were both covered in sweat. The rock ninja admittedly raised Kai up and off his own length before buckling his pants back up. The brunette struggled to stand, though he did his best to grab his pants off the floor. Cole chimed in to help, raising the pants up and over Kai's waist. "Now.. we have to make a run for it." Cole said as he walked over to the paper towel dispensers and wiped the semen off his clothes doing the same for Kai.

"You think the manager is waiting outside that door." Kai asked, his eyes filled with mischief. Cole snickered as he aimed to throw the paper towel in his hand in the trash bin, and scored. "If he is, I'll gladly hand you over." Cole teased as he held Kai's hand and they both walked outside the restroom to carry on with their night out.
-
proof read!