Chapter 17

Pic of Allison's house thought I would add that in!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jordan's pov

If I said that hanging out with Alison wasn't eventful I would be lying. I couldn't even describe it I hadn't had that much fun in over 3 years. And I think the rest of them were finally warming up to me even though I wasn't going to be all buddy buddy with them but it was nice knowing that I could hang out with Allison without pissing off her friends.

Right now we were all playing hide and go seek at Allison's house since it was night and we had finished watching the maze runner. We had all decided that what better to do with all the free time we had instead of just sitting around or going to sleep.

Since one person would be the seeker and there were 6 of us left after that we split up into teams of 2. Me and Alison, Liam and Brad, and Alec and Sky. I don't think Liam was to thrilled about the arrangement but he had to learn to accept it. So right now me and Allison were debating on where to hide.

"I think we should hide in the bathroom" I said.

"Are you kidding me that's the first place people look I say we hide in my closet" Allison said.

"No that's way to obvious that's the second place people always look" I said.

"Well you got any better ideas" Alison said.

"Yes why don't we just go hide in the laundry room" I said.

"Okay but watch your step it's pretty dark" Alison said.

"Aww worried that I might hurt myself" I said while smirking.

"Nop just that if you fall they'll know we're here and I wanna win" Alison said I frowned.

"Wow you really are competitive" I said.

"You bet your ass I am" Alison said while quietly laughing.

"Alright which door is it" I asked.

Of course I had been to her house before but I had never really had a full tour of it so I didn't know which door led to the laundry room. Literally the furthest I'd got win her house was the living room until today.

"The door at the end of the hall lets go" Allison said.

Once we got inside I tried my best to close the door with out making any noise which was hard since the door squeaked a lot while trying to close it.

"Are you trying to get us caught" Alison asked.

"No, it's not my fault your door's supper squeaky" I said. Once I finally closed the door I locked it.

"Is there a light switch in here" I asked while shuffling around and feeling the wall.

"It's a laundry room of course there's a light" Allison said.

"Jesus why so cranky" I asked. I finally found the light switch and turned it on.

"I don't know, probably because I want something sweet" Allison said.

"We literally just ate like one whole box of cupcakes and drank a 6 pack of red bull what else do you want." I asked.

"We found soda earlier wanna go get that" Alison asked.

"Sure but we have to be quiet Eric could be anywhere in this house" I said.

I turned of the lights and went over to the door unlocking it and slowly opening it. Once we stepped outside we made our way to the dinning room.

"Alright let's use our phones flash lights to look around" I said while pulling out my phone.

"Why can't we just turn on the lights" Allison asked.