Ch.9: Missing Father

POV: Milly

⚠️TW: Mention of blood⚠️

(1 year later)

Milly was now 9 yrs old. The factory was doing pretty good but still no signs of anything. No clues, no evidence, no nothing.

Milly was starting to think she wasn't trying hard enough to find the truth. She was walking around the factory. For Milly's 9th birthday Wally got her a necklace that could voice record because Wally knew that Milly wanted to be a detective. So the gift could be useful.

Milly was walking around the factory not looking for much clues since she didn't think she would find anything.

An employee came up to her with some papers.

"Milly. Can you take these to Mr. Darling for me please?" The employee said and gave Milly the papers.

"Yea sure." Milly said.

"Thanks." Then the employee left to go do other stuff around the factory.

Milly then turned and went towards Wally's office to give him the papers. When Milly got to Wally's office she knocked on the door and waited. No response. Milly then knocked again. Still no response.

Milly then opened the office door and saw that Wally wasn't in his office. He was probably in the lab or something. She put the papers on his desk. The desk had a lot of other papers. Some were for experiments, some were factory papers, job applications, and a few random papers (total not divorce papers or anything).

Milly was bored so she decided to sort the papers. She sat in Wally's office chair and sorted the papers by groups.

After she was done with sorting the paper she decided to go and find her father. She left Wally's office and started to walk around the factory. She first went to the meeting room.

Inside there were only a few employees. The red stains were still there from years ago. Wally said it was just blood from an experiment but it could be anything for random red dye to human blood.

Milly left the meeting room and walked to the grinder room. Not only because Milly was looking for Wally but also maybe she could talk to Y/N or something.

Milly walked into the grinder room. Wally wasn't there. So you decided to go where you usually talk to Y/N. Milly climbed up the metal scaffolding that had a platform on top. On the edges of the platform were the top of the grinders where the stuff gets thrown in.

Milly sat down in the middle of the platform and looked out of the window.

"Hey Y/N. Wanna talk?" Milly said and waited for Y/N to respond.

———————————————————
What the necklace looks like:

———————————————————What the necklace looks like: