Ch.13: Guess Who's Back

⚠️Censored swearing⚠️

POV: Milly

Milly was peacefully walking around the factory. All the employees were doing their jobs and doing any tasks they were given. But Milly still wondered where Wally went. Since he usually never leaves without telling anyone. He didn't tell her, Dr. John, or any employee at the factory.

Milly decided to resume her clue finding mission. At this point her needs to find out about her mother's disappearance. Milly knew her mother worked at a factory but there were many other factory she could've worked at. But then again her mother told her that the first stage was complete or something.

The first stage could be anything. It could have been her mother's disappearance or could have been the adoption by Wally. This was a bit complicating for Milly, but she had to do it. For both her and her mother.

Milly walked around the factory looking for anymore clues. She checked her pocket to see if she still had the small needle she found a few days ago. It wasn't there. Milly checked again but still nothing.

"Now what am I supposed to do? The only thing I found is now missing.." Milly says to herself.

Not too far away the J & J were watching and listening. They smiled a bit.

Milly looked around and saw them smiling in a devilish way. She walked a bit closer to them.

"What are you two smiling about? Just because Wally isn't around doesn't mean you should slack off of work." Milly told them.

The J & J looked at each other.

"It's nothing Milly." Jacob said.

"We just wanted to say hi. That's all." Joseph said.

"Okay then. Y'all still need to work. It's not a weekend." Milly said and crossed her arms just like Wally always did.

"Fine.." Jacob said and walked away with Joseph.

~*~*~*~*~*~

POV: Jacob

Jacob walked next to his brother Joseph away from Milly.

"You know Joseph. Since Wally isn't here.. we could easily do it again you know." Jacob said

"I know that. But won't he get suspicious? We already killed off 2 loved ones. A 3rd one could blow our cover." Joseph replied.

"So? Father told us to make his life a living hell. Didn't he? Wally thinks he is powerful and stuff. But he really isn't. We just slowly chip away his life until he gives up. Just like father ordered." Jacob said.

"Yeah.. that's true. But still let's just wait a bit more." Joseph said

Then Jacob stopped in his tracks. He looked up. His 6'11 blue haired boss was standing in front of them. His arms crossed and his face with a stern expression.

"Wait a bit more for what?" He said coldly.

"N-nothing sir." Jacob said nervously.

"Sure thing. Now get back to work. I better not see you two slacking off." Wally said and left.

Jacob sighed in relief.

"Let's just head back to work. I don't wanna talk to Mr. A$$hole about consequences any time soon." Jacob said

"Agreed." Joseph said and both of them went back to work.