˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ TRAILER

ISAAC THE SKY-BOY

(An Alternate Version Of "The Isekai'd Pirate")

(As of 8/23/23-8/24/23, parts of this trailer have been edited to fit some of the new information released by Netflix as well as added information about our Sky Boy's appearance, which are the little "Z-shaped" marks on his cheeks

(As of 8/23/23-8/24/23, parts of this trailer have been edited to fit some of the new information released by Netflix as well as added information about our Sky Boy's appearance, which are the little "Z-shaped" marks on his cheeks. At first I didn't bother thinking about adding it since I couldn't use the element of pink hair like in the original, but then I'm like "Honestly even if it looks kinda shit in editing you can at least add the little marks cuz they're kind of a trademark sorta. They'll be mentioned in the story now and with certain pictures I'mma try to edit them in but obviously I can't edit them into the video above so bare with me I guess. Thank you.)

(NO POV)

(NO POV)

Luffy studied the various wanted posters on the board in front of him, when a certain one caught his eye. It was a boy with dark brown hair, glasses, and while they were a bit difficult to notice at first, he also had two little "Z-shaped" marks on his cheeks. The boy was making what seemed to be a mocking gesture and facial expression, but what interested Luffy about this boy was the name on the poster as well as the bounty itself. "Who's this 'Sky Boy' and what'd he do to get that 55 million bounty? He sounds pretty cool!" Luffy exclaimed but Koby shook his head, "Cool's not the word at all if you ask me. They say he's some sort of madman who claims to have fallen from the sky, hence the name they gave him, and he was seen taking out who was believed to be his own pirate crew along with a good amount of marine soldiers using some sort of unknown ability. It's suspected to be some sort of Devil Fruit power but no one has really been able to figure out exactly what his power is yet. But due to that power he's seemed to have caused trouble everywhere he's gone since he first was seen 3 months ago. Some people also refer to him as some kind of human typhoon." He explained.