˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ CHAPTER ONE

(AUTHOR'S NOTE: Yo! So I don't think it's been too long but uh-I still feel the need to apologize for the wait! But-uh-I got some super rad news which is probably obvious based on the picture...I GOT ONE OF THE NEW OPLA SHIRTS FROM HOT TOPIC ON SATURDAY! I honestly was so excited I couldn't wait to wear it so I kinda changed into it the next morning even though I didn't even go out too much. (Sorry about the mess of a bed in the background oof) Oh yeah, I don't think I mentioned this here and I don't think too many of you who read this read the original so all you guys probably knew was that I left for California on August 31st and uh-what I failed to probably mention is that I'm staying here in Cali with my grandparents for the entire month of September! And as of right now my first week in California out of four is already up and holy crap did it go by fast! I'm honestly kind of worried about this because before leaving it was really hard to get my creative juices flowing as well as motivation for writing and drawing due to a nearly full month's worth of creative block, and so I'm worried I may potentially fall back into that mind space once I return home to my normal routine. But, I will always at least try to get at least a little bit done whenever I can even if it doesn't result in a newly published chapter right away! But anywho-THE STORY IS FINALLY STARTING WITH THE EVENTS IN THE SHOW WITH CHAPTER ONE YAYYYYYYY!!! I'm so happy I'm finally getting to this because I had potential ideas for this literally as I was viewing the show for the first time! And I also have some doodles based on the prologue that I'll be posting sometime after this first chapter in my art book!  Well-that's all for now-enjoy the chapter and see you in the next note!)

(EDIT!!!: So idk if any of y'all will immediately notice or anything-but Wattpad just fucked over me and every other writer who uses bolded or italicized lettering for our stories so all my stories are probably gonna look a lot less prettier! Sorry I didn't want this either.)

(EDIT 9/14/23!!!: So I've decided to edit out the bits that required a content warning because I'm thinking that it may be making people uncomfortable and I'm an idiot for thinking it would be okay because it would only happen once. So-uh-sorry about that, I'll definitely put more thought into this before I think of including anything outside of the normal mature content of a source material again. Also-WE GOT OPLA SEASON 2 CONFIRMED Y'ALL!!!)

 Also-WE GOT OPLA SEASON 2 CONFIRMED Y'ALL!!!)