9

COLE

As always, I woke up before everyone else. Tyler rolls out of his tent before walking over to his bag and taking out a cereal bar and throwing one over to me. I murmur thanks before eating it. "I wonder if Kim's awake." he mutters. "I'm bored."

"Call her." I state.

He shrugs before taking his phone out of his pocket and calling her. "Gorgeous!" he exclaims.

"You seem awfully happy for a Saturday morning." he says.

"Hm." he replies

"How romantic." he continues.

"No of course I don't have any makeup." he says, rolling his eyes.

Why would she need makeup?

"Okay see you in five."

He hangs up. "She's coming back from the lake."

I sit up straight. "She went to the lake?"

"With her new boyfriend," he adds, shrugging.

Un-fucking-believable. A few minutes pass and I hear her laugh and I look up to see. She was wearing a blue bikini and Will had his arms wrapped around her waist as she laughs. "That was not fair," she exclaims, chuckling.

He cups her cheek. "You're just a sore loser," he says, kissing her.

She rolls her eyes before he mumbles bye and she walks over to us. She drops onto a chair in front of me, carelessly sitting in front of me in her tiny bikini.

Tyler throws her a cereal bar and she murmurs thank you before tucking her hair behind her ear and now I fucking know why she asked for makeup. There were hickeys on her neck. "You had a fun night." Tyler drawls out, eyeing the bruises on her neck.

She instinctively touches them and she blushes. "I need makeup or something. Will they go by tomorrow?" she asks, furrowing her brows. "My parents can't see this."

Tyler and I exchange a look. She's so naive. He clears his throat. "You're so cute." Tyler tells her before standing up. "I have a girl to find," he announces before walking off.

She looks at me confused and I smile softly at her. "Kimmy those bruises won't even last a day." I tell her.

She sighs. "Thank God." she mumbles.

I've read a few pages of her books and if what she reads is any indication of what she likes then she clearly isn't satisfied. "Kimmy, why don't you share your books with Will?" I ask. Her eyes dart to mine and a blush settles on her cheeks.

"Why would I do that?"

"Maybe he can learn a thing or two about what you actually like." I taunt.

She narrows her eyes at me. "Oh don't worry Cole. He does. I have the bruises to prove it."

I look at her neck before meeting her eyes. "If you really liked it then the bruises would've been darker. You want it rough, don't you Kimmy?" I ask. "High expectations for a virgin."

She glares at me. "Share your concerns with Will considering he'll be the one taking my virginity." she snarls.

My fists tighten. She notices and smiles. "Don't even think about it, Kimberly," I reply.

"Why not?" she taunts.

"Don't provoke me, Kimberly. You won't like the consequence."

She had the audacity to snort at my words and I really had enough of her attitude. I stand up abruptly and I lean over her, tugging her hair back by her ponytail. Her ponytail wraps around my fist twice and she bites her lip. "Is that what you want, Kimberly?" I ask, my lips pressed against her ear. "You want me to handle you like this?" I continue.