Lost in the Woods

Poor Kris 😂❤ I felt bad he was basically ditched

Also love this song I'm glad they gave Jonathan a real song to sing!

Seemed a waste to have 'King George' from Hamilton in Frozen and nOT have him sing! So I was sad he didnt in the first movie.

...

Third Person P.O.V

Kristoff stares towards the tree for a moment, sighing and talking to Ryder as he looks around.

"Am I supposed to feel this ridiculous?"

"Oh, yeah. Definitely," Ryder nods with a grin, looking over the reindeer.

Kristoff lightly gasps as he hears someone approaching. As he balances on the boulders, he looks around at everyone.

"Everyone ready?"

"Ready!" Ryder says in a different voice, talking for the reindeer.

"Uh, I could use a rehearsal!"

"I love love."

"Wait! You talk for them, too?" Kristoff gasps, making Ryder grin with a raised brow.

"I do."

"It's like you can actually hear what they're thinking!"

"Yeah. And then you just... Say it," Ryder shrugs with a smile.

"And then you just say it," Kristoff agrees, smiling to himself. He gasps as the rustling gets closer, and he spots a woman's silhouette approaching.

"Okay! Here she comes," Ryder gasps, releasing the butterflies as Sven stomps on a board, making leaves shaped like butterflies fall from a basket.

Kristoff gulps, sighing deeply.

"Princess Anna of Arendelle... My fiesty, fearless, ginger-sweet love. Will you marry me?" Kristoff dramtically asks, finishing with a wide smile before frowning.

Yelena stares at him with wide eyes, one of the leaves falling in her hair.

"Um... No." She recovers, taking the leaf from her hair. "The Princess left with the King and my grandchild."

"What? Wait, what?" Kristoff stammers, Sven's mouth dropping open. "What?!"

"I wouldn't try to follow," Yelena shakes her head with a sigh. "They're long gone."

"Long gone?" Kristoff repeats, looking down with a sigh.

"So..." Yelena clears her throat, brushing off her coat as she turns away. "Yeah..." She pauses, "um. We're heading west to the Lichen Meadows. I'm sure (Y/N) would want you to come with us, if you want."

Yelena quickly rushes away, Kristoff watching in sadness as he heavily sighs. Ryder cringes sympathetically, approaching.

"Hey. Um... I'm really sorry about--"

"No, it's fine," Kristoff quickly replies, surprising Ryder.

"Yeah! Yep." He clears his throat, Kristoff sighing again. "Okay, I better go pack. You coming with?"

"I'll just... Yeah, I'll meet you there," Kristoff stammers, forcing a smile.

"Okay. Uh, you know where you're going, right?" Ryder questions, nervously grinning as he begins to walk away.

"Yeah, yeah," Kristoff nods. "I know the woods."

Ryder smiles back before frowning, reluctantly walking off with a majority of the reindeer.