The book tells our story

After decades of being happy and sad of being excited and drained Gabriel has come to notice that his husbands memories are fading he may be sick but he still notices everything about James before he even thinks to worry about himself. He knew he was going to die that quiet night so he went to his husband with a book of their adventures and times they shared. He gave it to him, kissed his forehead, told him he loved him no matter what then he lay beside him and everything was still and calm. The next morning was difficult for James. He was so very confused he knew his love had died but he didn't know how he didn't realize he had gotten worse. Of course he was sad but he knew it was important to see what was inside the book. He opened it and read a letter from Gabriel.

Dear James,
I love you so much my love since your reading this I must have passed away but everything is alright I promise it'll be okay my love this book tells our story treasure it forever okay I love you

Your truly, Gabe

A single tear fell from his face. A couple years passed and James' memory faded even more. All he had left was the book and he knew everything would be okay.
So when he wrote a letter in the book it stated

As I lay still I realize everything is slipping away even though it is something I have feared he still has the power to make everything calm even after he left this place we call home and just like that the last thing I held onto was gone. We hold memories to remember the times we had but it seems I have run out of time to remember those times.
I love you Gabriel

Sincerely, James

And that night while in a silent slumber he died a slow and peaceful death holding the book to his chest and well as being completely calm.

(What do we think do you want to here the tales that are in the book here about young James and Gabe)

K.J