Fan≠faen

Boom pov

I got ready after school for my "date" with View since I wanted to look my best. After I got ready I picked View up and was super excited till I heard this from her mouth.
"Yes babe, I will definitely get something for you"
Then she ended the call.
"Who was it" I asked curious.
"My faen" she said.
"Oo since when have they been your fan?" I asked
"Boom you have been gone for way too long" she laughed "faen means boy friend or girl friend!"
"That was your boyfriend?" I asked as my heart sunk.
"No" she replied. My heart was pounding hoping it was her friend.
"It was my girlfriend" she smiled. "Shhh but don't tell anyone"
I didn't know what to expect I mean why did I never think View was lesbian. It was obvious now why she wasn't interested in talking to guys and why the only guys I ever saw her talk to her were ones that were only friends with her. I think I was too much in thought because she said.
"Are you uncomfortable with me?"
"No why would I be?" I ask. "I support! I even support First and Khao"
"Ahaha I'm telling you they are dating they just don't know it yet" she laughed.
We then got inside the shop and I saw Aou. I wanted to wave but he hid. I don't know what happened to me and I started smiling. But why was Aou hiding from us. I really wanted to talk to him and tell him what I found out because he's the closest friend I have other then p'First but he's always with Khao.
We sat down and soon enough Aou came up to us. Only asking what we wanted to eat and nothing else. I frowned knowing I just wanted to talk to him. It was weird seeing him in a different outfit other then his usual outfits. I didn't realize i was looking at him until he looked back. I looked down on my phone as soon as I did I smiled and looked up at View.
"Do you have anyone special" she asks as she smirks at me.
"Huh, no hahah I don't" I say.
"Do you want me to hook you with someone?" She asked me.
"Sure, why not" I reply and as I do Aou comes back with our ice creams.
As he almost left I held on to his arm.
"When does your shift end" I ask "we need to talk"
Aou looked red and shook his head
"It ends at 6, so in 10 minutes" he replied.
I nod and let his hand go . I decided to finish eating my ice cream.
"Aou likes someone" View tells me. "I can feel it"

"Oh why is that?" I ask.

"He seems more happy, his last boyfriend and him broke off and it wasn't the best" she told me.

"Why what happened?"I asked.
"We don't know much but he left Aou to go to Indonesia" said View. "Oh I have to go my Faen is here"
The part that Aou's ex went to Indonesia caught my attention but I didn't think much of it. As I waved goodbye to View and pulled my phone out.

 As I waved goodbye to View and pulled my phone out

I smiled looking at Aou. "I hope whoever you like actually treats you right and doesn't leave you like you ex did" I say. He is to precious for this. I wait for Aou sitting where I was with View I didn't realize when I dozed off to sleep but I woke up to see Aou touching my hair.
"Oh. Sorry" Aou said to me "there was something on your hair"
"Haha it's ok" I say to Aou smiling.
"You wanted to talk to me?" He asked.
"Let's go to the park" I say grabbing Aou's hand and drag him to the park.
"I found out View she has a girlfriend"
I say.
"Oh. I found out about that when you guys came too" Aou tells me.
"But you know what I'm more surprised about?" I say. "That you like someone and you didn't tell me!"
I frown saying that to him.
"I'm sorry! I wanted to tell you who I liked" Aou says to me.
"Then tell me who you like" I say coming close to his face.
"I-I-I don't know his name " Aou explained to me.
"Ohhhhh so it's a guy" I smirk saying.
He blushed and started to walk faster.
"Hey at least tell me some things about him!" I shout at the Aou who was somehow 10 feet away from me. I run to him and we start laughing.
"Oh shoot I have to go" I tell him. "My brother is coming back today!"
"Your brother?" Aou asked.
"Yeah, my parents got divorced and when they did my siblings and I got cut in half and my mom got the youngest and the oldest while my dad got the middle two" I tell him. "My mom took me and my sister to the US while my dad stayed here with my other siblings till they moved to Indonesia, but my brother has decided to come back to study here"
"Oh" Aou said as his fake dropped when I said Indonesia.
"Are you okay?" I ask.
"It's nothing my ex lives in Indonesia now" he chuckles trying to act happy but his eyes show he isn't happy.
"You know what here" I hand him a chocolate bar.  "I got this for you, I was going to give it at school but I got really excited for something else"
As I wave goodbye I can see his face lighten up.
I certainly start feeling really weird about it but I tried to ignore whatever I was feeling and decide to go home when I got inside I saw my brother and my dad.
"Ayy isn't it my son" my dad says to me while kissing my head. "You've grown so much"
"Yeah dad" I tell him "how has Indonesia been"
"It's been good but Fluke wanted to come back here for more studies" dad says. "I told him to stay in Indonesia but he was determined to come back to Thailand"
I laugh and hugged my brother.
"Yeah I mean I get to be closer to my baby bro" Fluke says.
"We are the same age Fluke your just older by months" I say side eyeing him.
"Dad when will you go back?" I ask
"I have a flight in the next hour, so I better get going son" my dad said.
As dad left my brother went to go have a shower. And I hear a notification from his phone.  I looked at who it was but I was more off shocked. It was a pic of Aou.

..

New character unlocked

••••

Fluke pusit

I hope you guys liked this chapter!! I know it doesn't have firstkhao this chapter but I will try making up to you guys!!! I love fluke and I won't make him end up alone but he has also been with First sooooo jk im not making him end up with First...

I hope you guys liked this chapter!! I know it doesn't have firstkhao this chapter but I will try making up to you guys!!! I love fluke and I won't make him end up alone but he has also been with First sooooo jk im not making him end up with First but let's see hehehe.
Love Sophie <3