Do I

AOU POV (after last class)

I was stunned to see Fluke my ex. The one who left me at the lowest point of my life. He was my everything and here he was in front of me.
I try to walk away. "AOU!" He shouted trying to get my attention. I ignored him but he held my hand. "I missed you" he said
"I didn't" I say
"I'm sorry" he says. "Let's go on a date"
"I don't like you anymore" I say "I like someone else now"
"I am sorry didn't I say that" Fluke says "How did you move on that fast, I've only been gon-"
"Gone for 1 year and 3 months fluke,1 YEAR and three months" I cry "I have someone I like again and he treats me better then you"
"Which idiot do you like"  he shouts.
"It doesn't matter I'm leaving" I says.
"No your not,not until you tell me who you like" Fluke says to me and as I leave he holds my my wrist. But someone came and took his hand off my wrist

"P'fluke let's go" Boom says as he takes the hand off my wrist. And leaves grabbing that same hand

"Boom" I shouts "let's go for dinner tonight"
"Will do" he shouts back as he leaves with Fluke.
I didn't seem to care how he know Fluke because however he knew him I knew Boom would tell me.
Later that day I got a message

As I say that I hear a knock

As I say that I hear a knock. I freshened ip and opened the door.
"Looking nice as usual" Boom smiles. "Let us go"
As we walk to the noodle shop I ask.
"How do you know Fluke?"
"He is my brother" Boom says. I could feel that he felt it was awkward.
"Ooooo" I say "is he a better brother than he is a boyfriend?"
"Heyy stooppp" he laughs. "A bit though, we haven't seen each other for some time and the way he treated you today mad me mad, you are my friend"

It hurt when Boom said I was his friend but I get why. He never saw me any other way. We are friends. Nothing more.

"He still does like you" Boom tells me "are you willing to go back to him?"
"I don't know if I want to right now" I say. "Maybe if he got nicer I could get those feelings back?"
"What about that crush?" Boom asks.
"He bro zoned me" I explain. "Anyway let's eat, we have school tomorrow"
"Oh okay" Boom says and we eat.
After eating we both leave and I felt sad. But I got why he didn't like me. He wasn't into guys.

Next day
I got to school but I didn't see Boom instead I see Fluke. With roses and walking up to me.
"I apologize for what I did yesterday it wasn't nice of me, would you like to eat later today?" He asked "if you don't have class"
I thought for a bit. I wanted to say no but I thought back about what Boom said. He still liked me.
"Yeah ok." I say "let's go to the ice cream shop at 12"
Fluke agreed to meet me there and when the clock hit 12 I walked to the shop. The whole day I didn't see Boom which worried me. I go inside the shop and sit down with fluke.

(I'm not willing to into detail since fluke bbg will just get hope yk)

We said our goodbyes and got each others contact but before he left I asked
"Why wasn't Boom in class today?"
"He's sick" Fluke said. "If you want we can go to my house to meet him"
"Sure" I said.
We head to his house and I asked if I could use the kitchen. Where I ended up making a chicken soup.
I knocked on the door which seemed like his and I got no response so I opened the door to see Boom sleeping.
"Hey, I made soup" I said to him.
Boom then lightly woke up and looked at me.
"You don't have to do much go sleep afterwards just drink" I say feeding him the soup.(tbh idk if you would eat or drink soup 😭)
After a while Boom faded to sleep and I somehow did too. I woke up and took a picture.

I then decide to leave his home but before I do I said "I wish he didn't think of me as his best friend" "You mean me?" I hear a sleepy Boom say

"I wish he didn't think of me as his best friend"
"You mean me?" I hear a sleepy Boom say.
"My crush" I say
"So me" he says.
I decided to leave knowing he probably will fall asleep and forget what he said. Since his brother was also like that.
Next morning

I then get ready and walk to my work place

BOOM POV 😟

I kept thinking all night about the crush of Aou to the point I couldn't sleep. I caught a cold and I heard my brother telling me to stay home. After awhile I heard someone else. My heart sank when I heard Aou. But it was weird, I never heard him speak to my brother. After awhile he came into my room and fed me soup. I opened my eyes after I felt weight on my shoulders. He fell asleep on me. Oh how cute he was! I fix his hair and smile. I soon also fall asleep and wake up to hear him say.
"I wish he didn't think of me as his best friend"
I don't know why I said "you mean me?"
He then said "my crush" but I was persistent he meant me.
"So me" I say and act like I'm asleep and he left the house.
The next day
I woke up and I remembered everything I was like my brother but I remember things easily and I knew he thought I didn't remember. So I acted like I didn't and I got ready to go to his work place. Since I have to look good for someone who likes me. I smile

Heheheheh hiiii!!  Are you guys enjoying break? Or school rn? And omg who else is excited for PerthChimon!!!! And 23.5!!!! Anyway I hope you liked this chapter and hope your safe!! Love Sophie <33: