End?

BOOM POV

I see my brother all dressed up again and I knew he was again trying to get with Aou. I just ignored and head to school.
"Hey?" Aou said to me as he ran up to me and asked if I was alight.
"Yeah I had something on my mind" I say.
"Oh what was it?" He asked
"How do you confess to your crush?" I ask smirking at him but stopping before he realizes.
"I-I I think you should buy her a teddy bear or chocolate" Aou says kinda shocked but sad looking.
"If it was you what would you want?" I asked.
"To probably go out for dinner and bring roses with chocolate" Aou said.
"Ooh okay I'll probably do that for her,thanks!" I say. "Since you helped me let's go for dinner later"
Aou agreed and we got to class

After school

I decided to buy those things and wait for Aou and told my brother how I liked Aou.

A few minutes ago

"You like him?" Fluke asked
"Yeah I do, I really do" I say.
"If you told me this a week ago I would have punched you" P' said to me. Which scared me. "But right now I'm happy for you because well I found someone else"
I was shocked I thought he was getting ready to try and go out with Aou but apparently he wasn't.
"Thank you P'" I said as I walked out and got the things Aou wanted.

Present time
"Hey" i said as I waved at Aou who came and sat down. He looked confused.
"For you" I say smiling and he smiles too but still looked super confused.
"Why though?" He asked "wasn't this for your crush?"
"It is" I say. "I like you Aou"
"No, your joking" he says standing up and leaving the restaurant with the flowers and chocolate.

"Why are you leaving" I shout at Aou.
"Do you really like me" he asked.
"Yes!" I shout back. "I never realized until my brother got close to you"
Aou then comes up to me and kisses me. It was a small but very passionate one.
"I have liked you since I saw you that day" he explains.
"Would you like to be my boyfriend" I asked Aou and he nodded holding my hand.

"Why'd you do all of this" he says after we get back to the restaurant.
"Well that is what you told me" I say smiling and we eat.
After eating we both head home and as I wave goodbye. I feel my heart pounding and I knew this meant I did something positive!

POV AOU

I still couldn't believe Boom and I were finally dating. I smiled as I opened the door and walked to school. And after school There I saw Khao and First holding hands.
"Isn't it my favourite couple" I say smiling at them.
"You seem happy" First says as he kissed Khao's cheek.
"Because he's dating me" Boom said as he took my hand out of no where.
"OMG" First says. "Finally we can rest in peace"
"Yeah now we don't have to worry about our kids" Khao explains as he takes First.
"Have fun" they say before leaving school and going to the apartment.

"Should we also go?" Boom asked.
"Yeah we should" I say as he takes my arm and we head ti the beach. There we sat down on the sand and kept listening to the waves.
"I hope we stay like this for a long time" I say.
"I hope so too" he says as he kisses me softly and we watch the sun go down.

With first Khao

POV Khao

I took First back the apartment and there was a surprise.
"A CAT" first shouts smiling and gives me a kiss before hanging out with the cat.
After awhile the little kitty fell asleep and by that time I had already made some pasta.
"Thank you for the dinner my love" First says to me as he holds my hand.
"Thank you for being in my life" I say  as I take the dishes from him and clean up.
A little later we started playing Mario cart and then decided to head to sleep.
"I love you" we say at the same time.
"I didn't think I would ever love anyone other then you" I say.
"I couldn't either" first said as he held my hand and we drifted to sleep.

The weekend  (no one pov)

Both the couples had decided to hang out and they all laughed with joy being with someone that they never thought would be anything more then their friend. But I guess destiny is destiny.

Yes that was the end!!! Omgg thank you for reading this story and I hope you liked it!!! I hope you guys are safe and likes the ending! I will be making a PerthChimon story!!!! It's going to be a spin of my other story the moon!! So I hope you guys read that too!!! I'll be signing off Byee!!
Love Sophie<333