Friend≠lover

No one's pov
First and Khao had been sleeping on the bed without anyone barging in and interrupting anything that could have happened or will. First turned to look at Khao and saw he was awake.
"You have such pretty eyes" First says.
"Why thank you" Khao says smiling at him. "Why aren't you asleep?"
"Too busy wanting to look at you" First says. "When did you get such pretty lips"

"Hey" Khao said. "Are you sure you want to do this?"

"I don't know but I think I do" First said. "You think I wouldn't hear you?"

"You heard what I said?" Khao asked surprised.

"Yeah I did" First said and leaned in for a peck.
"You know I can't see anyone else with me other then You"

Khao didn't realize how red he had gotten but he grabbed First's neck and pulled him close giving a gentle kiss.
"I like you First,Will you be my Faen" Khao asked.

"I thought I already was" First said and hugged Khao. They then decided to go on a walk.and all of a sudden Khao got a call.
"Oh hey mom" Khao said as his mom FaceTimed him.
"Hi!" She said. "Isn't it my baby First, is my son treating his boyfriend okay?"
"Yes he is" First told her as he laughed.
"Wait First you didn't say you guys weren't dating this time" she said Surprised

. "Because mom we are dating" Khao says as he holds up their hands which were intertwined.
"OMO" she says happily and the two laugh at her reaction. They talk a bit more before FirstKhao decide to go back to the apartment where they watched movies and fell asleep.

Boom pov

From what I saw I was stunned. Why would Fluke save Aou as his Lock Screen? Was the ex boyfriend of Aou my brother. I didn't want to believe it. My brother wasn't like that was he?  The whole night I just thought of that.  I decided to get ready and  go outside of my room to grab a glass of water and sit down.
"Morning" said Fluke.
"Morning" I say acting very happy. "P' who's that guy on your Lock Screen"

"Oh," he pauses. "My boyfriend"
I don't know why but when he said that it hurt me. Maybe it was because he lied to me or maybe because he said Aou was his boyfriend.
"Well I gotta go now!" I say about to leave.
"Aren't we walking there together" he asked.
"Well there is an hour till school starts and I usually go to my extracurricular activities at this time" I say making up any lie I can.
"Oh okay i guess I'll see you at school" he says and I rush out of the house. As I did I came across the one person that has been on my mind this whole morning.
"Aou" I shout as I run behind him
"Good morning!!" I say smiling at him.
"Good morning" he says.
"You know you have such squeezable cheeks" he says to me as he squeezes my cheeks.
"Hey stop" I say joking with him but he just kept laughing.
"Your coming to school early?" Aou asked me.
"I didn't want to miss out walking with my bestie now don't I"  I said.
He laughed and we walked to school.  I never thought Aou was going to be this big part in my life and I bearhug him before running to p'First and Khao who were holding hands
"Omg" I say "is it official?"
Both Khao and First nodded."we're dating!" They say.
Aou and I both look at each other then back at them and give them a hug.
"Congratulations" Aou said.
"Yeah congratulations" I say "but let's let those two love birds be"
Aou laughs and agrees and we decide to go into class. Aou and I didn't have last class together and that worried me.
After awhile that class came and we say goodbye.
After class
I go out of my class and decide to go to Aou's class but I see Fluke with him.
"I don't like you anymore" I hear Aou say "I like someone else now"
"I am sorry didn't I say that" I hear Fluke say. "How did you move on that fast, I've only been gon-"
"Gone for 1 year and 3 months fluke,1 YEAR and three months" I hear Aou cry "I have someone I like again and he treats me better then you"
Who is  it that Aou likes. By how much him and I spend time I should know who he likes.

"Which idiot do you like" P shouts.
"It doesn't matter I'm leaving" Aou says.
"No your not,not until you tell me who you like" Fluke says to him holding his hand.
I then decided I had to step in.
"P'fluke let's go" I say grabbing my brother from the same arm he grabbed Aou.
"Boom" Aou shouts "let's go for dinner tonight"
"Will do" I shout back as I leave with my brother.
"He's a good friend of mine" I say to him. "Who told you that you had rights to touch him"
"Boom don't get into adults matter" Fluke says trying to move my hand.
"This isn't only your matter and I can be involved" I say
"You can only be involved if your the guy Aou likes" he says to me.
"What if I am?" I say. "And I like him. He's my friend"
"You know that isn't the way you think,he likes you " fluke asked.
"Yeah as a friend right?" I say.
Fluke starts to laugh at me again. "Your lying aren't you" he says
"I mean I don't know who else it could be" I say.
"What do you mean by that" P'asks.
" the only other person he hangs out with other than me is his boss Gun" I say. " Maybe he doesn't like me, but I want you to know that his crush treats him good.. unlike you"
"I don't know what you mean" P'cries. "I like him so much,how can I win him back"
"For one stop being toxic and start being a good man" I say as I walk inside the house.
"You're right and I think I should apologize to him and explain why I left" Fluke says.
When he said that I felt sad. Maybe it was because Aou was my friend and Fluke didn't treat him good. Yeah it had to be that.

Helloiooo I forgot to publish this 😭!!!! Omg but I hope this chapter was good!!! And you guys stay safe!! Love Sophie<33