Another One? (pt2)

Hellooo I know I said I was gonna post a part yesterday but I kind of forgot to do it so here a apology chapter^^ Y'all, I have an idea for this story in the future and it not a good one so prepared for that early.

Anyways continue<3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back to the cliff hanger, "WHO ARE YOU?!" Black yelled at the white and black stickfigure in the room "Uh.. Hi?" Night said as a cartoonist sweat appears on her forehead "Dang it, I forgot to tell you guys about her, hehe..." They turn to lavender, confuse

"Okay soo..... Yesterday night, I was getting water until mint jumpscare me but he only wants to go to the bathroom and then we heard knocking on the door outside so we decided to open them and there she is. Star Night." Lavender explain to them in the most short way.

"Why didn't you tell me? I would've told everyone instead of this. I was gonna draw my sword in case there's an intruder." "Listen, it was 3 in the morning and I forgot this is not black's house because I was tired. Also, don't say that, you gonna scare my friend." Second said sorry afterwards.

Night is still rubbing her head from that fall "Anyways, I'm gonna go finish my breakfast now." Mint said while heading to the table again. Lavender helps night up and lead her to the table as well while the others followed. Blue make another breakfast for night.

~After finishing~

All of them finished their breakfast and continue their daily basis as always. Night didn't know what to do so she just watch lavender being stress about a drawing "Uh... What are you doing?" Night ask the irritated stickfigure "I am trying to draw blocky style but it so hard.." (Trust me, it is) the stickfigure said to her friend.

"Can I join? I don't have anything to do anyways." Night ask and lavender nodded, letting her join on the side.

Now let's check on black shall we?

~With Black~

Black was messing around with his phone, finding what to do. He gave up to search and headed to the living room to watch the tv, he saw the two stickfigures who was drawing on the carpet, he just shrugged.

Black pick up the remote and turn it on. While watching, he noticed some other stickfigures sitting right next to him and also watching the tv, he didn't mind. It was blue and yellow who was watching the tv as well.

"I always wonder, if you guys are siblings, why aren't you guys are the same color or like the color are slightly the same?" Yellow began questioning the black hollow head next to him "Oh, we're not blood related." Black simply said

"Like adopted?"

"Nope."

"Then, how..?"

"Hey lavender, can you tell them how we are siblings?" Lavender heard her name being called and went a bit closer, leaving her friend still sketching. "Hmm.. I can. Is it okay for me to tell you the original story of me and my siblings?" "Of course!"

"Okay, it all started..."

~Backstory~

In the past day, a white stickfigure named White ofc was sitting on a bench at a park, he needed some fresh air but then someone had sit beside him "Hello there." The person said to white and he turn his head to see a beautiful girl.

The girl name are violet. She is purple but a but bright "Hello to you too." He smiles at her. They began talking more and in the end, they exchange number and become friends.

A few months past by and the white stickfigure began to have feelings for his friend, a really strong feeling. He texted his friend to meet up at the park again. After violet arrived, they talk a bit before white confess his feelings for the purple girl and she gladly accepted the confession.