𝐃𝐚𝐲 𝐗𝐈

"—feels incredibly good"

──•~❉᯽❉~•──

"—ngh, fuck slow down—"

Involuntary tears streamed down my pink stained cheeks, and my lips parted to release a deep guttural moan, my body jolted to match the hypnotic thrusts he was giving me. My hands groped the clean white sheets, and the fimilar feeling of the fabric on my throat, tied tight and giving me a steady pressure on it, made me roll my eyes further back.

My head was unclear and hazy, the blurred image of his veiny hands grabbing my thighs and pummeling my insides with the delicious heat coursing through my whole body. Pleasure numbed my senses.

God it feels so good.

Too hazy to make out his face, the only proof of his identity was a faint glimmer of the platinum ring similar to mine. Groping my thighs hard, and one grasping my waist hard enough to mark me.

Heat coursed through my body as endless streams of moans left my lips, definetly bruised as I felt a sting. A sudden tug on my throat punched out a loud moan out of my lips as the tug felt incredibly good against my throat. I fucking felt close to my release. His thrusts erratic and hard, my waist arched at incredible feel. I longed for an orgasm, for so fucking long.

So fucking close

Gasp.

Badump.

I swallowed dryly, so dry it made my throat itch.

Huh?

Wait what?

A fucking dream?

My breathing was erratic and I was sweating profusely, heat rising up to my cheeks and my crotch. I felt my body tingle.

My throat ached with thirst as I ran a hand over it, and leaning over to grasp the glass of water near my head stand, with a few frantic glups, I felt the sweat cooling off my body and the room lit with the soft beige light from my lamp.

My breath was still racing.

Definitely not faster than my heart.

Fuck that.

How the fuck- I couldn't comprehend clearly still my body heated up from the wet dream I had like a fucking teen, it infuriated me but that was my least concern for now. My blonde strands were stuck to my forehead and some even near my eyes but too fucking occupied by thoughts to even nudge them away.