𝐃𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞

"—coveted lover"

"—coveted lover"

──•~❉᯽❉~•──

It was a like a tune composed by the cupid's strings, a tune so new it bathed me afresh. His beautiful face basking in the light, the morning sun rays kissed his skin, shrouding his hazel eyes, as they met mine I felt my heart stop. The Maladona Lillies I picked were no longer as beautiful, infront of his beauty it seems like everything is dull. His sharp features, blonde hair I love.

His lips gently parted to say a few honey glazed words, "Chan?" It was like a feeling of coming back to earth, after a long swim in the waters of life, the fresh earth under me glistening, as I take a breath in, soft warm breezes that caresses my drenched skin and hair, those silky blonde strands gently patting on my skin after a a tug from the breeze.

It took me quite a lot of strength to put myself in place again. I tend to fall into a sweet sweet trance every time I see him, the sound of the sea crashing on a shore. So calm, so right.

"Good morning Hyunjin" I smiled, my dimples kissing my cheeks, eyes decending into soft crescents, my heart fluttered, as the spring butterflies dance they melancholic ballad. My fingers tightened on the frail bouquet so very weak in front of his beauty. His hazel eyes looked at me with a hint of surprise, clad with the early hour sleep, His blonde strands tied up in a short pony tail, his bangs, caressing his soft skin,

I remember, soft and smooth like no other under the brief touch of my fingertips it shaded pink. His soft silk shirt hanging over his body, I felt a rush to my cheeks.

"Chan...c-come in" He held the door handle making a space enough for me to step in, my back warm from the morning sunlight. The shade felt colder as I stepped into his apartment for the first time ever.
.
.

Warm, like him. Beige colors pooling into his walls the sunlight seeped into the room, brightening it up better than the artifical illuminating agents. The older stood there holding onto the flowers, like his dear life, his ocean like eyes, watched everything belonging to him with awe, as if everything around him were doused into a potion, or an enchantment of some sort.

"Chan.." The younger starts, clasping his hand gently, like soft cotton fields. He bites his lip, eyes shuddering to meet his.

"You look so beautiful" the olders hand whiffs a breeze as it carefully, delicately, touches the younger's frail skin, caressing his cheek, a sort of regret as his calloused artist's hand, may taint him, he touched him ever so gently, like touching the softest fabric, featherlight taps of his fingers over his cheek, insistion his blue eyes wanting to meet his shore.

The youngers cheek blossomed into a vivid pink, his heart thumping into his chest so loudly, afraid he might hear those tunes thumped by anticipation of his arrival. His eyes were blessed my the sight of his fiancé, clad in the flavour of sweet, vanilla.