𝐃𝐚𝐲 𝐗𝐗

"—ocean kissing a shore"

──•~❉᯽❉~•──

"I've done the physical examination." She snapped onto the sterilized glove as they slided onto her neat hands, her sleekly tied bun behind, her long white coat rustled as she made a move. Her name badge with the initials carved in and her name gleamed slightly as she shifted.

'Dr. CH. Enhwa'

It read. In bold black bullet letters over a clean white glossy back. Badged securely over her chest.

"It'll be a minute I'll be treating his wounds, sir. You can wait outside." She softly gesturing her hands, moving ahead to remove the soiled clothing, the blonde still had on his skin.

"No."

She flinched a little at the almost imeediate stern reply, with his arms folded infront of his broad chest. His intimidating, cold aura filled his room,with he room lighted enough for work his face showed no definite expression.

"Do what you're meant for, quit ordering me around" Definitely not wanting to leave the youngers side, his cold blue eyes picerced ice shards on her side, as she felt his stare buried into her, She swallowed a small lump in her throat, gathering the courage to look up into the blonde's cold eyes, his handsome stature, was something to behold. Blonde hair sleeked back, as he raised a brow in question. She quickly lowered her eyes and mumbled a soft apology.

Chris shifted beside her, with his forearms flexing he took a step closer to the bed where the asleep blonde layed, with the a previous mild dose.
His ocean like eyes did not leave his body once.

Like doused in cold water, his stare was immeasurably cold and alert. Catching every movement, of the female's arms over his fiancé's fine body.

The gloved hand, unbuttoned the top shirt with all its buttons almost ripped down, only a few hung loosely with the last thread of struggle. The fabric stained witht he vain past painful memored to be washed down, by the fountain water of forgetfulness.

The blonde's breaths were shallow and mild his chest heaved slightly as he took in the cold air in. His honey dew like skin, and his snake fake tattoo, winded into his collar with its head heavily smudged and a few tatters at its scaled body, his eyes glided softly, slowly following the guide of the woman's hand. Dabbing slowly, with the cotton pad on his frail skin. As it glided, to collect the faint smears of dried blood and ink. Her other hand, exposed his shoulders, feather like touches ran down the aching skin, with a faint dark red bruise like fingers, nail scars dug into at the end. The gloved hand gently, traced the outline as she inspected along with the blonde's eyes.

His soft breathing becoming erratic as, the hand,grazed over his black blue bruise on the edge of his abdomen, close to the end of his ribcage.
His angel like flawless skin, fluttered a bit as the feeling of the foreign hand, roamed over him. This back arched as an anticipation to pain.