𝐃𝐚𝐲 𝐗𝐈𝐗

"—agonizing confusion"

──•~❉᯽❉~•──

It was dark, artificial light pouring from the far city buildings slightly lighted the room, giving it a faint blue shade. The long arch of light trailing on the white marble floor behind from the poor beige lights of the bathroom. He wiped off the excess water off his purple hair, dripping down his sharp jaw. Wearing a bathrobe, a trail of silver droplet trailed down his defined sculpted collarbone and hid under the fabric. A few wet strands stuck to his forehead and some in front of his eyes as soft bundles, the room felt cold.

His dull eyes adjusted to the dim lights only to see his neatly arranged sheets near the head board, well arranged and neat to his liking.

Too tired to think, his stomach growled, long forgotten when was the last meal he had, the twist and turns in his stomach made sure he'd be starving for about a few days coming. He exhaled an exaggerated breath, only to feel a dull ache on his jaw slightly reminding him of the previous senario, and his stinging knuckles treated and sterilized for God's sake,we're now raw and exposed due to washing and needed dressing again. Wanting and longing to forget, a desire to detach himself from the thoughts of him. It made him want to pull on his hair.

What was more agonizing was his confusion. The conflict that he had within himself, unable to think what he actually was upset was was upsetting him. The shit show replay his head was doing wasn't of any help.

A heavy uncanny sting, was actually less to describe, he felt his heart ache, unable to give him the comfort he deserved, he couldn't bring himself, his conflicted mind to rest. He bit on his lips as he ruminated to the thoughts, his heart pounding loud as if to process. His head rushed with uncontrollable thoughts racing, nonstop, making him dizzy. He needed to distract himself. It was getting out of hand.

The few drops of water of his silky stands dripped down his exposed neck, and staining the fabric with an invisible stain, the bath robe was loosely tied around his waist.

One of his hand clutched gently on fabric, as his fucking head played the images, over and over again.

And he fucking wanted to not think about it.

It made him disgusted, to the point he'd be ready to punch that guy again and again, to the point he breaks his knuckles, he wouldn't care less. But the thought of him.

He leaned onto Chan.
Effortlessly, he didn't even think twice, and thinking since when, he wouldn't dare raise a finger because he was nothing more than a friend.
He didn't matter as much as Chan did to him. He was just seen as an ally.

The image was embedded into his head.
How he leaned onto him, hugged chan tight. It used to be him, whom he cringed, and leaned on to when he was distressed. But this time it was someone else.