I like you too

"I like you Nelson."

The room went quiet. The two teens didn't know what to do. Nelson was shocked with the new he just heard. Lorelei was embarrassed. 

"I knew you didn't like me back I should kept quiet." Lorelei said turning to the door

"I like you too Lorelei."

Lorelei smiled still facing the door. She didn't know what to do. They boy she loved liked he back.

Lorelei turned around and hugged the boy. The hug was small but awkward.

"So uhm now what." Lorelei said

"We can talk more tomorrow about it but I'm tired as fuck."

"Same"

The two went off to sleep.

Lorelei woke up with Nelson's arm around her. She was laying there for another 10 minutes on her phone until Nelson woke up.

"Good morning Lorelei." Nelson told her half asleep

"Good morning Nelson." Lorelei said admiring his features.

Cam walked in and told to wake up and get ready because we have to leave in an hour for day 2 New York tryouts. While the two got ready cam started to video down stairs. Nelson then started rushing and ran to the bathroom to get changed. Lorelei laughed at the boy when he tripped and fell.

"NELSON GET DOWN HERE!" Cam yelled to Nelson.

Nelson then ran out of the bathroom and down the stairs.

Lorelei had realized that her and Nelson still have to talk about the conversation yesterday. She shook it off and left the room and went down stairs.

Sophia speaks
Short chapter but whatever.