Sick

Cause with you I like to stay out late
All night and all day
Just me and you
Yea you my favorite boo

Cause with you I like to stay out late All night and all day Just me and you Yea you my favorite boo

Today was game two! The team had made their way to the room they kept they were in before first game. They had been in their for about and hour now. Nelson and Lorelei were cuddling on a small couch while cam talked to the tournament directors about the crowds.

Lorelei was on the verge of falling asleep. She got little sleep last night because of  Nelson and Isaiah. Lorelei had her head on Nelson's chest with her body in between his legs. Nelson had one arm wrapped around Lorelei's waist and the other holding his phone. They had been like that for a 30 minutes now and Lorelei had just fallen asleep.

But it only lasted another 10 minutes. Noah had arrived and all the boys started yelling. Nelson had to get up to go talk to the team. Lorelei stayed on the couch cuddling a pillow. Lorelei didn't want to go out and watch this game. She was tired and had a headache. She was also mad because Nolan said he wasn't coming because of soccer. Lorelei was trying to convince cam to let her stay back with someone but he wasn't so she had to watch.

The set time for rwe to go out was in 3 minutes but they were going to head out earlier because of the crowd. Lorelei stood in the same spot she was in. Behind Nelson and in front of Jake. They left  and made they way to the court. Lorelei immediately went and sat down on the bench. She watched the team practice for their game. Once they were done practicing Nelson came and sat next to Lorelei. Lorelei layer her head on Nelson's shoulder.

"It hurts really bad." Lorelei grabs Nelson's hand and puts it to her forehead.

"You're fine you don't have a fever. It's just from all the yelling." Nelson says laughing at the girl as she groans.

Lorelei let's her head fall to Nelson's lap. Lorelei starts to get really cold. She looks under the bench for Nelson's EYBL hoodie he wore earlier.

"What are you lookin for?" Nelson says putting a hand on her back.

"I'm cold. Where's your hoodie?" Lorelei says moving stuff around under the bench. He grabbed his bag and pulled out a hoodie.

"Here you go." Nelson says handing her the hoodie.

"Thank you love." Lorelei says pulling the hoodie over her head and gives him a quick peck on the lips.

Nelson gets up and watches the game. Lorelei stays back and sits on the bench with her knees to her chest and rested her head on his knees. Her stomach was now hurting and her head was pounding. The game just started so it was going to be awhile.

It was half way through the first half and Nelson was still standing by Jake and cam watching the game. Nelson looked behind him and saw his girlfriend sleeping. He walked over and sat next her and laid her head on his shoulder. Lorelei stayed asleep on Nelson's shoulder for about 30 minutes until everyone started yelling about Lavar dunking on someone.

Lorelei kept her head on Nelson's shoulder and watched the game. Cam called Nelson over to he put in. Nelson gives Lorelei a kiss on her fire head and walks over to be put in. Everyone starts cheering because Nelson was being put in the game.

(Time skip.)

The game had ended and RWE won the game. The team took pictures with people then made their way to the bus. The team was heading back to the hotel and then would be going to Hershey park later. The team arrived at the hotel and cam started talking to some girl basketball teams and some people's parents. Nelson grabbed Lorelei's hand and walked over to the elevator. Once they got out of the elevator they walked down the hallway to their room. Lorelei opened the door, took her shoes off, then plopped on the bed.

Nelson got in the shower while Lorelei slept. Once he got out he got in bed with Lorelei to take a nap with her. They slept for 1 hour because they had to get ready for Hershey park. Lorelei curled her hair then put it up in a claw clip. Once the two were done getting ready they went down to the lobby by cam, Lavar, Zion, zeddy, and Hampton were down there already. Once everyone else was down there they left.

Lorelei was really excited. Her and Nolan would always go with their dad when their mom went in business trips. The last she went to an amusement park was when she was 9. She was hyped! They arrived at the amusement park and Lorelei dragged Nelson to the entrance.

"What do You want to go on first." Lorelei says with a big smile on her face.

"I don't know. You can pick." Nelson says shrugging his shoulder.

Lorelei ended up dragging Nelson to some random jolly rancher ride they found walking. They waited in line for 15 minutes. Once they got on a ride Nelson took out his phone and took photos of Lorelei. Lorelei was to busy looking at the other rides around her to notice Nelson was taking pictures of her. Lorelei looked at him a minutes later to see hike taking photos of her.

"Stop Nelson!" Lorelei yells as she attempts to take his phone.

Nelson puts his phone away and the ride starts. The ride hadn't even fully started and Lorelei was laughing her ass off at Nelson because he was screaming like a little girl.

The whole night the couple spent their night screaming, laughing, taking photos, and goofing around.