1. Stupid game

You sighed in frustration as you accidentally threw your phone.

"Why can't I get a good ending for once?!"
You muttered angrily. You had been playing this dating simulator all night without any break. Not getting a single good ending.

You checked your phone to see if it was broken. Fortunately, it only had a small crack. You were thankfully able to continue using it.

If it had been broken, you wouldn't have been able to afford a new one. And without a phone, your already boring, messed-up life would be even more boring and messed up.

When you were 14, your parents divorced, and your dad left you with your mother. After a week, your mother committed suicide. You were left all alone, living with your aunt who was poor and could only afford basic necessities. That's why you started working at a young age to make money. You actually made more money than your aunt, but you both shared it to live a life. You both now live in a small apartment with two smaller rooms and one kitchen.

You looked at the clock and saw that it was already 4am. You ignored it because you had wasted your time playing this trashy game with no good ending.

Before going to the bathroom to refresh yourself, you opened your phone and uninstalled the game. You plugged the charger in to charge your phone so you could use it tomorrow without any issues.

Unknown to you, after you plugged in the charger, something strange started to happen. The phone began to flash and glitch, which made you feel concerned. Then it suddenly started counting down from 10 to 0. "What's happening?" You shouted, worried when it started to glow brighter and brighter until your whole vision turned white, and you lost consciousness.

You thought you were dying. Maybe it was punishment for the sins you had committed, and you were going to die alone with no one by your side. While you were lost in thought, suddenly a huge ray of light appeared, and you squinted because of the brightness.

"WAKE UP!"