3. Holy sh!t is that-

You're POV

I woke up squinting my eyes as I was woken up by a sudden light and the loud, energetic voice of the mc.

" WAKE UP (N/N) IT'S YOUR FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL, YOU DON'T WANNA BE LATE, DON'T U?!?!"

"Ok!ok... let me get ready.."

After the mc got out, I started to change to the uniform .it was a simple white/black shirt, black/blue, skirt/pants, and (f/c) tie.

I wore my backpack and got out as the mc was waiting for me outside.

When we started to walk to school, mc was hugging my right arm as I was given jealousy glares, and they started to gossip about me being close to mc.

"Why is Ami hanging out with that girl?"

"Why that ugly girl from all people?"

"I am much better than that sl*t"

"But she is kinda beautiful,"

"Don't tell me you're falling love with that talent less, nobody!"

"SHH! SHE MIGHT HEAR U"

Well, this is no surprise knowing the fact that mc is the most popular girl in Teyvat High School.

I ignored those glares and started to space out, trying to figure out how to survive in this new world.

"Agh."

I suddenly dumped into some on as that person was-

'Holy shit is that aether?!'

Damm, I just dumped into aether. I wonder -

"Aether, are you ok?"- (???)

"Don't worry, I'm ok lumine"- (Aether)

Thats-

I blacked out before I was able to finish my sentence.

Aether POV:

I was on my way to Ami's house till I dumped into someone, and it turned out to be the new obstacle (Error!!) told me about.

I could totally see how much Ami cares about her when she gets hurt, and that makes me furious because I don't like her caring about others than me.

Then she fants after Lumine came to check up on me...

Hmm..

How weird...

...

Lumine POV:

I was on my way to school with aether till Aether. Decided to walk his crush to school like a gentleman he(think) is .

I'm actually kinda excited to meet his crush because they must've been special that , makes aether talk about them nonstop.

I was walking behind aether as he was probably daydreaming about his crush like always till he dumped into a girl.

Surprisingly, the girl was able to maintain balance, unlike aether, who unfortunately fell to the ground.

I quickly helped Aether get up. after he checked if there was no injury. I looked forward to seeing this unknown girl.

Just two seconds later, she fanted. Luckily, I was able to catch her before she hit the ground.Making Her friend hurry to her aid.

"(N/n) are ok?! What happened?!"- (ami)

"Seems like she fanted, she will probably wake up after some minutes" - (Lumine)

I assured her as I secretly glanced at aether seeing displeased expersion, but it was not that noticeable because he was trying to hide it.

You may ask , how do I know?. Well there are two main two reasons: first of all I'm his twin  and secondly I have known him since childhood.

I mentally noted the way he looks at this girl I assume was called (n/n) as I carried her bridel style even though her friend refused. People are probably looking at us weirdly, but I didn't care.

I walked forward, keeping a good distance between the other two, and I was secretly spying on them.

I noticed the way aether Cherish the presence of the pink head and displeased the way she cares for the (H/c) head.

'So aether's crush must be the pink head who introduced herself as Ami,'  I thought .