2. I am in the dating simulator?!!

You heard a voice that made you open your eyes. When you opened your eyes, you saw a very familiar face that shocked you.

"Ami?"

The voice belongs to the one and only mc of Genshin dating simulator by 1qno. Who has pink hair with ocean blue eyes that shines in the night like a cat.

"Where am I?" You said while keeping yourself composed so you won't look suspicious.

" Silly (Y/n) You're in my house, don't you remember that you came to my house for a sleepover and suddenly fainted, (Y/n) are you alright?" Ami asked you with a concerned face, thinking that you might lost your memories or something.

...

Only heard where you are, then you were deep in thought to hear anything else.

'wait... I am in the dating simulator?!' it took you 1 minute To fully aware of you surroundings.

First your kinda happy but after realizing what kind of dangerous situation you were in you started to panic because you don't want to die(again).

You're in great danger because your reborn as the MC's Best friend. Worst of all, she has muc more bad endings than the mc as she gets killed by the MC's love interests every single time.

"(Y/n)?"

You finally snapped out of your thoughts and faced her ."Yeah?'

"Are you sure you're ok?"(Ami)

"Yeah, just a little tired" (Y/n)

"Me too, let's get ready to sleep" (Ami)

-----After you got ready------

"So where should I sleep?" you asked as there is only one bed.

"You can sleep with me if you want," she innocently replied, which made you blush because of her boldness. Even though you both are girls, you still have some homosexual feelings that you don't wanna admit.

' Not gonna lie. She actually looks kinda cute... snap out of it (Y/n)!
Remember, you're straight. Don't tell me you're getting affected by the mc Halo ? ... Wait why the fuck am I talking to my self again?'

"Ahem... I would like to sleep on the floor" you fake coughed and replied with still red ears as you're still embarrassed about what she said .

"Oh no,I shouldn't let my guest sleep on the floor, that would be very disrespectful of me"

It took you long to finally convince her. When you two to sleep as before you slept you felt someone watching you but your too tired to care as you fell asleep.

???POV:

I went to visit my beloved house to see her sleep , it was easy to stalk her cause she lives alone.

But today I noticed that some one else is with her making me angry, 'how dare some one hangout with her and gets to sleep in her house, only I am allowed to do that!!!'

I quickly clime up , and went thru her window as I saw my beloved sleeping peacefully like a angle she is.

When I look around I say someone else sleep on the floor, I was relieved that they didn't sleep together but still angry that this person was breathing the same air as my angle.

I went inside to get a closer look as I noticed that the person is a girl and she has (h/c) hair.

Suddenly the girl stared to wake up.

'shit, I can't be seen now'

Before I jumped down from the window I saw a glimpse of (e/c) as I assume that was her eye color.

"Tsk...Seems like I have another obstacle in my way"

______

An: don't worry you'll meet the other characters next chapter.

If you didn't know:

(Y/n)=your name
(h/c)= hair colour
(E/c)= eye colour