Knee pads.

"What are you doing?"

"Nothing, why?"

Daichi eye balled Asahi down right dead in the pupil, making the tallest male volleyball player in all of Karasuno Highschool shiver with fear.

"Stop staring, you're scaring me...," Asahi tried to back away, but Daichi moved as the poor teen was interrupted from continuing his practice.

"What do you want Daichi?"

"Is there slmething wrong with a senpai just overlooking his kohai?"

"But Daichi, we're in the same year-"

"Who cares? I am just worried."

"For us?"

"Yes. Now get back to what you were doing."

Asahi was pretty sure Daichi was thinking suspiciously about something. He could guess just by his face and how he looked at him.

Just his twitching eyebrow made him realize something was wrong from the very beginning.

Asahi just didn't really know what he's getting all worked up about. He usually isn't this fired up, so something important must be going on.

But he was pretty sure that Daichi is just trying to do his part on the team, so Asahi doesn't want to give any more pressure on him then he already has.

"You know what? I don't care," Asahi responds casually, returning back to the court with Yamaguchi and Tsukishima who happened to be working on their partner work.

"Hey guys, mind if I join in?"

"Yeah, me and Tsukki were just waiting for you. Well, just me. Where were you?" Yamaguchi asked asked as he gave the ball to Tsukishima and walked over to Asahi.

"With Daichi, why?" He answered, pointing at the one and only as he asked Kageyama and Hinata trying to perfect their monster spike.

"Wait....Daichi-san did the same thing to you?"

"Yeah.....did he talk to you guys before me?"

Tsukishima butted in and handed the vollryball back to Yamaguchi. "We were the first ones he asked actually. Pretty pathetic just walking around instead of actually solving the problem," Tsukishima retorted, fixing his glasses.

"Well, he's just checking if things are alright.....," Asahi tried to defend, making Tsukishima give off a werid look.

"Well, if he is supposed to check if things are okay everyday, he would be doing this weird shit. But he doesn't do this daily," Suga said as he added himself to the conversation.

"Who said you could join this?" Tsukishima snorted, tossing the volleyball back to Yamaguchi.

"Says I," Suga responded. "Now then, get back to practicing. If you keep jumping to these ridiculous conclusions, or the real answer will suprise you."

"Do you know what's happening Suga?" Asahi asked, watching Tsukishima and Yamaguchi get back to their practicing. "Daichi has been acting incredibly weird and it's creeping everyone out, but even I don't know," Suga answered. "Let's just leave him be for the time being."

".....Fine," Asahi dejectedly responded as he walked away to Yamaguchi and Tsukishima.

°*°*°

"I just don't get it," Asahi slurped down a orange juice carton as Tanaka gobbled on a sandwich. "It's been over-" Tanaka swallowed the chewed sandwich in his mouth. "It's been over two hours, yet Daichi-san still is stalking on everyone. Why doesn't he just tell everybody what's going on?"