Ch. 4 First Date

Deadpool was watching Spiderman hand over a criminal to the police. As he webbed away, Deadpool vanished into the shadows.

"I know you're following me." Spiderman slowed down his run to a stop.

Deadpool appeared behind him. "I just wanted to say thanks. Your advice really helped."

"I'm glad." He smiled. "Now that I did you a favor, you have to do a favor for me."

"What's that?"

"Turn yourself in." He lightly giggled.

"Yeah sure." He was being sarcastic. He laughed as he sat against a wall. Spidey joined him. Casually, Spiderman rested his head on Deadpool's shoulder. "Hey Spidey." Deadpool looked over.

Spiderman lifted his head, looked at Deadpool innocently. The moment he lifted his head Deadpool slipped his hand under his mask. His hand moved in the tight mask, caressing the side of his face. Then pressing his soft lips. Spiderman took his hand out of his mask. He threw his leg over Deadpool's lap and sat down on his legs. Deadpool's eyes widened as he could feel Spidey lower half on him.

"Well someone wants something special tonight-"

"Shhhh... shut up Deadpool." Spiderman put his finger over Deadpool's lips and rested his head on his shoulder.

Deadpool enjoyed their little moment but Spidey's ass sure was taunting him. With a smile on his face, Deadpool groped his butt.

"Deadpool! That's it, you're under arrest!" Spiderman stood up.

"Awww but we were having such a special moment! Come back!"

"Hands off the merchandise," he laughed, "I'll see you later Deadpool." As he swung away he yelled "And no killing!!"

Deadpool scuffed at the remark.

Wade walked into the dormitory's entrance and saw Peter waiting for the elevator.

"What's up?" Wade walked up next to him with a toothpick in his mouth.

"Where do you get those tooth picks?" Peter looked up at him.

"At the taco truck."

The elevator dinged and a group walked out. Wade and Peter got in. As Peter pressed the button Wade took the tooth pick out of his mouth. "Is that another plant?!"

"Maybe" Peter laughed. "Isn't it cute! It's so tiny and different" he showed the plant like a baby.

"Peter, we just talked about this." He pinched the skin on the bridge of his nose.

"Yeah but I couldn't help myself. When I saw it, it was in such poor condition! It had little to no water and the roots were growing out the bottom! Can you believe that?!" Peter was already attached.

Wade laughed and ruffled his hair when the elevator doors opened. While Wade was getting the keys to the dorm he started, "There's gonna be a rave not too far from here."

"No. I'm not doing that again." Peter was still embarrassed about the recent events.

"Alright... then do you want to go grab dinner one night?"

Without thinking about what Wade had just said Peter responded, "sure."

Wait. Is he into me? Wade thought.

Did he just ask me out? Peter thought.

Peter got Wade's actual phone number and met up with him at a diner. Peter came in, with the bell ringing, and saw Wade sitting next to the window. Peter walked over and sat in the booth.