Ch. 6 True Feelings

Warning: Near the end of this Chapter it gets a little heated!

Beeping, all he could hear was beeping. Peter opened his eyes, tubes ran into his arms and some against his chest. He had something over his finger and he wanted to take it off. The sun was shining through the parted blinds and the light beamed onto Wades back. He had fallen asleep with his arm and face resting on the bed. Aunt May, on the other hand, had just walked in with some hot coco.

"Peter? Peter!" A smile awakened from her face, like it had been hidden for too long.

"Aunt May!" He was hugged gently by her and he hugged back. His arms squeezed around her.

Wade sat up, caught off guard, and stared at Peter. He had realized Peter was awake.

"Peter, oh my god!" He started to cry. The cold harsh demeanor of a cool guy was all gone, the true Wade started to show.

Peter heard him and let go of Aunt May, leaning back. He turned to him, and with a shaky smile he saw his protector.

Peter was later discharged a week after all of his stitches were taken out, and everything was mostly healed. Aunt May couldn't stay long but was introduced to her nephew's boyfriend, -who at the time, didn't know they were official- Wade. They hit it off real quick since Wade wanted any kind of blackmail he could embarrass Peter with.

On their drive back Wade explained his regenerative abilities, something Peter never knew existed. Out of everything, it made sense why Wade lived on the edge all the time. Drinking, doing drugs, smoking anything and everything, and later on, even chasing Spiderman.

Peter followed Wade, it wasn't their dorm building anymore. As they went up, Peter started to guess a fancy restaurant, but they had just eaten. Wade had gotten Peter a nice greasy hamburger from his favorite fast food place.

"Welcome to mi casa! I went ahead and moved your stuff over here." Wade showed Peter to their new apartment. It was smaller and some of the dry wall was gone in places, showing the foundations bricks. Wade had obviously already moved in.

"Is this where you lived before the dorms?" Peter asked.

"No, I lived," He sighed, "somewhere else. But I went ahead and rented this apartment for the month. Just for the two of us." Wade wrapped his hand around his Spidey as he took in everything.

Peter smiled and leaned against, "This is really nice." Peter looked up at him and suddenly pinched his ear, pulling his head down. "But I'll be paying half of the rent!"

Wade laughed, "Ow! Ow!!" Peter let go. "What was that for?"

Peter gave him a peck on the cheek, "You're too tall." Wade had a big goofy smile on his face, Peter had somehow touched his heart just by that one action.

He quickly brushed off the feelings. Wade, being Deadpool, couldn't be so affected by a mere kiss, could he?

Peter twirled around, seeing everything the place had to offer. Wade watched as his boyfriend found happiness and giggles in everything. But he couldn't help looking at the bandaged arm resting in an arm sling. His brows furrowed and his smile gone, the image of his Peter brought beaten to near death it- it. He stopped. He got out a glass and poured a little bit of whiskey in it. As he took a sip and looked up, he almost hardly choked. He saw Peter's head peek out from where the ceiling had gotten taller.

Concerned, Peter asked, "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine." Wade laughed it off. This was going to take some getting used to.