Ch. 7 Heated Night

Warning: Sexual wording is within this Chapter!

Wade hadn't really talked to Peter much. Yesterday all Peter did was study and then take the exam that morning. Wade really wanted to bother him, but he let him study. Oh how he wanted to sneak up behind him and kiss him or do something more scandalous. The whole time Wade was worrying about Peter, he would've never guessed that Peter had already thought of them as boyfriends.

After Peter finished his exam that morning, he went ahead and got to the hospital. They started to treat his arm when Wade texted him.

"Wanna meet on the rooftop like before? With hero suits on?"

"Sure." Peter smiled at the text, he loved his boyfriend.

It was the afternoon as Spidey swung in the streets. People started cheering him on, seeing that he was back, while some asked where he was. As he landed on the rooftop he saw Deadpool sitting on the edge like always. I'm so happy he found me. Peter smiled as he walked over and sat down.

"It's crazy to think you were Spiderman this whole time. I would've never guessed." Deadpool muttered.

Spidey giggled, "That's what hiding your secret identity does for years." Spidey grabbed the side of Deadpool's face. "I'm so glad that you're Deadpool."

Deadpool took his hand and kissed it, "I could say the same to you."

"Let's go patrolling." Spidey stood up.

"You mean, you should go patrolling. Unless I steal someone's motorcycle, I won't be able to keep up with you."

"Trust me." Peter held his hands out.

"HOLY SHIT, PE- SPIDEY!" Deadpool clung to Spidey as he swung around.

"Isn't it fun!" Peter couldn't help but laugh.

Spiderman was taking down some robbers and Deadpool finished the last one. A reporter, who was documenting the whole scene, ran over to Deadpool.

Holding the mic toward his face, "What is it like to be Spider Man's sidekick?"

Wade sighed while sitting on the couch and changed the channel when he had seen himself being asked the question. Peter laughed hysterically in the back.

"That was not funny!" Wade yelled on the couch. He muttered to himself, "If anything you're my sidekick."

Peter walked behind Wade and ran his fingers through his hair. Then he started to scratch his scalp which Wade loved. In fact, Wade started making humming noises.

Wade looked up and Peter leaned in, kissing him. Peter walked around Wade and placed some tea he had made on the coffee table.

"You know what would help this place?" Peter questioned.

"What?"

"Some plants!" Peter laughed at Wade's reaction.

"You have shelves for that, in the guest bedroom." Wade tried to hide his smile but it slipped out.

"I know but this room needs some... Plant like decorations. We should go shop for some at that place in the mall! It's my favorite shop!" Peter cheered as he walked back behind him.

Wade, with a smile, sighed and looked at his boyfriend. How cute could he get? "Then we'll make it a date."

Peter leaned down and kissed Wade on the forehead. As he walked to their bedroom he said, "I'm going to go ahead and get in bed, when you get sleepy come cuddle with me... Or..." Peter licked his lips. He smiled at Wade and turned around, not finishing his sentence. Wade could only think this was a hint to something...