Chapter 5

I was in my room, watching TV on my phone because I had nothing better to do. Everybody went off to do their own thing and like the homebody I am, I stayed home and enjoyed the silence. It was 10 o'clock and even thought I didn't do anything all day I was tired and took it as a sign to go to sleep.

"AYEE" Ri busted into my room along with King and Ja. Flicking my light on they all came running to me and onto my bed. "Sunny" my name was drug out. "Mmh" I groaned wanting to be left alone to return to my sleep. "What are you doing" her words were slurred so I knew she was drunk. "Trying to sleep, move." I pushed her off of me.

"Get out." I said, slightly aggravated. "You wanna go to this party tomorrow night?" King asked. "Will y'all leave?" I asked back. "Sure" Ri said enthusiastic. "Yeah, I will. Bye, now." I told them and wrapped myself back into my blanket, soon enough the lights were off. "I'm coming back." I heard but don't care enough to pay attention to know who said it.

I felt a dip in my bed, "Yo, Ri get out," I complained. "I ain't Ri." Ja said. "Don't matter, get out." I told him. "Ri and King in my bed and I'm too tipsy and high to argue right now." He told me. "And you had to come in here? Next time y'all get drunk be more quieter." I said. "I ain't drunk, I'm tipsy and I ain't the one that's being loud." He said.

I laid on my back and Ja made himself comfortable laying on my stomach. "Move" I said, half sleep. "Nawl, man. I wanna lay right here." He murmured. I just groan in response. "If your drunk self throw up on me, we gon have an issue." I told him. "Tipsy not drunk and I'm not a lightweight mamas, don't worry bout me." I hummed in response, too tired to converse.

By the morning Jace had found a way to wrap me in him arms. "Jace, move." I said tapping him. "No, man. I'm tryna sleep." He told me, making himself comfortable. "And I have to pee, get up." I complained, attempting to free myself. "Should've waited till I woke up." He suggested. "By then I would've had a UTI. No, thank you." I said making my way to the bathroom to do my business.

After I was done I made my way to the kitchen where I met Ri and King. "Good morning, my drunkies." I made my presence known. "Stop making all that noise please." Rima told me. "You still coming with up to that party tonight?" King asked. "Yeah, y'all sleep off them headaches," I said giving them some pills and water, "and be ready for tonight. Might not want to drink as much though." I told them making my way back upstairs with blackberries in my hand.

"You either gon be in or out, not both." Ja said to me as I walked in. " First off, you sound like a mother and second, this room, I'll leave and come as I please." I told him. "Well I'm sleeping in here so leave or come lay back down." I laughed at him and got back in bed, on my phone.

"Sum nigga had called you and I told him to call you back later." He told me. "You get his name?" I asked him. "No, wasn't important." He  said facing me. "Don't answer the phone if you can't get a name" I told him. "Don't be mad because yo lil boyfriend called and y'all ain't get to talk" he sassed. "Don't gotta boyfriend." I sighed them went to my call log.

"It was my boss dummy." I told him call Mr. Likes back. The phone call consisted in him tell me about the addition of students that I was going to have and the district computer they were going to issue. "Now you done woke me up with all that talking." Ja complained looking at me. "Business first, sorry not sorry" I said patting his shoulder lightly but since you're up, you can leave." I told him.

"You ain't kicking me out and think I'm finna listen and imma lay here till I feel like getting up." He sighed, I ignored him and put one Netflix. I grabbed my earbuds as I watched my show. 20 minutes in, he pulled the earbuds out. "Yo, stop fucking with me. I'm letting you do you in peace, let me do me." I told him starting to getting agitated.