The morning after

Chapter Three

Tory’s POV:

“Hey girly Ima go call Colin and check ok?” I tell Cassandra and let her dance with the boys that've been flirting with her the whole night. I call my boyfriend Colin Stewart, we have been together for 3 years now ever since Sophomore year of highschool. He is best friends with Cassandra's ex Derek so that is always hard but our love can survive it. “Hi baby” I say in an overly drunken voice.

“Hey… are you at a party? You sound drunk and I can hear the music.” He ask me

“Yeah it's just some stupid shit at some frat house.” I tell him but I know he won't be worried he's always trusted me. “Omg you will not believe what cassandra told me baby.”

“What did she say?”

“She might be gay can you believe that… oh shit I wasn't supposed to tell you damn it damn” I say as I smack my head. I'm too drunk to even think just then I feel puke coming up my body next thing I know Im puking in a bush outside. “Ew baby, I'll call you back. I love you.” I say as I wipe my mouth.

“Bye? I love you too.” then He hangs up. I go back inside and see Cassandra flirting with the guys still. Even though I didn't want to pull her away, we got to go home. “Hey Cassandra we gotta go home, the sun is gonna come up soon, you need to sleep for tomorrow. She nods and says her goodbyes to the boys.

“Wait, can we get your snap?” one of the boys asked.

“She really has to go home.” I tell them then we walk out and make our way back to the dorms.

Ava’s POV:

When I wake up finally at 12 in the afternoon I have the most head banging hangover. It's probably the worst one I've ever had and I've had plenty. Every noise I hear echoes on the loudest possible volume. Then I look over to the other side of the room and see Cassandra fast asleep remembering the vents that went down with her last night. And then flashes of my dream from last night come back to me.

-The dream-

“You're so sexy” Cassandra tells me while holding my face and going in to kiss me then pulls away, “We don’t need to tell anybody about this, right?”

“Right” I say back and pull her into a steamy kiss until it turns into a full make out session. Our lips are moving in sync. It was first hard and intense and then we just fell into it. Now it turned into slowly and passionately making out at the party.”Wanna go somewhere more private.” I ask, and she nods. We sneak up stairs and go into the first room on the right,falling onto the bed as we trip on something. I get up to lock the door while Cassandra takes off her jacket as well as her black shirt and skirt. She sits on the bed in her red lace wired bra and red lace thong waiting for me to come back.

“I want you” she says in a demanding voice as we lay on the bed making out.Our lips moving in rhythm like we were meant to be. I then kiss down to her neck not leaving a spot untouched. I move farther down in between her thighs. With every kiss on her inner thigh, I would look up and she would look down making eye contact causing the moment to be even more passionate. She slides off her red lace underwear inviting me in.

-End of Dream-

Omg what was that? How could I forget that I dreamed that? Just then Cassandra woke up. “Could that fan be any louder?" she complained.

“Could you be any louder,god damn.” I whisper to her. She looks at me and rolls her eyes. “Good morning” I say in a fake bitchy way.

“Yeah, same to you.” I look at her and for a little too long as I picture that dream again. “Omg stop staring at me creep.”

“Happily witch” I respond in the same bitchy tone. I don’t know how I’ll get through college having to share a room with such a privileged selfish girl. I get up and instantly walk over to my closet, deciding an outfit is like the hardest part of the day. I grab a gorgeous pink low v-neck blouse and my favorite pair of white trousers. I then pair it with my new pink heals and my normal pink and white handbag. I then look over at Cassandra to see she is dressed in a casual red dress with black buckle shoes and the new coach black leather bag. I roll my eyes and leave out the door saying, “See you later slut.”

-Calling Leo-

“Hey my beautiful bestie” he greets me.

“Hi pookie, wanna go out for coffee. I was thinking about our usual cafe.” I say

“I would love nothing more. I'll be there at 5.” He replied and then hung up the phone.

About 10 minutes later we are both at the cafe with our coffees. Of course I got my iced latte and Leo got an iced tea. We always end up sharing our drink because we are too indecisive about what we like more. “So Leo, I had a weird ass dream last night”

“Girl what do you mean, was it the one with the seal again.”

“Omg no and never talk about that again, this one was about cassandra. I won’t go into detail but me and her were hooking up at the party in the dream.” I say in a worried questionable voice. I then look at his shocked face with his jaw dropped.

“What do you mean by hooking up? Don’t start with Cassandra.” I never even thought that I hate her so much. He better not think I like her, she is a horrible person with daddy’s money. But…