AFRO SAMURAI { 3 }

YOU shield the young boy to bare witness to the fight happening between two demon slayers

YOU shield the young boy to bare witness to the fight happening between two demon slayers. "You spineless punk! Move!" The boar head boy yelled, kicking Zenitsu once more.

"N-No!" Zenitsu's voice sounded faint. "Stay here." Emerging from the bushing, you ease over to them. "What do you wan-?" Kicking your left up and hitting his chin, you stood guard for Zentisu who was shocked by your actions.

"Why?" "Couldn't let this freak hurt you." The door to the manor creaked open revealing Tanjiro with the little girl on his back and the older brother next to him. His eyes widen in horror.

"Tanjiro... I protected it. Because you said... this was more important to you than your life. The thing is...."

one hour earlier 

one hour earlier 

You hovered over Zenitsu's unconscious body, grabbing onto his haroi. You shook him violently. "Wake up!" Shoichi panicked, grabbing your wrist. "Don't shake him!"

Zenitsu slowly opens his eyes adjusting to lightning. "We fell from the second-story window, you took the fall for us." You explained, Zenitsu rubs his head as flowers danced around him. "I'm glad to hear that."

"So, why all the tears?" He removes his hand noticing blood stains from his head. "Now I get it! I fell right into my head, didn't I?" "Yup." He dramatically fell into you. "Am I gonna die, Y/n?" Your sweat drops, awkwardly patting his shoulder.

"why is he so touchy."

A horrible laugh comes from the other side door of the manor. "What's this? What's this? What's this? Comin' through! Comin' through!" The same boar head rushes through the door causing Zenitsu to freak grabbing ahold of you and Shoichi.

"The monster boar!" "More like freaky boar." He ignores your presence observing the area. "I'm getting a demonic vibe" He looks over at Tanjiro's box, psychologically chuckling. "Hey, found it!" Charging towards the box, Zenitsu covers it.

"Who the hell are you? Get out of my way!" "I'm Zenitsu Agatsuma! I'm with the Demon Slayer Corps like you!" You step towards the situation, eyeing the boar-head boy.

"Then I shouldn't have to tell you! We gotta get rid of that thing!" Looking at the box, your mind raced of what do to.

"If this boar head creature is correct, we should eliminate this box, as demon slayers... why would Tanjiro carry a demon with him"

"Y/n!" You snapped from your inner thoughts, looking back at Shoichi who started to cry. "I'll be fine." Zenitsu signals you go comfort the little boy.

You heard the gruesome sound behind you ignoring it as you had faith in the thunder user, wondering if you were doing the right thing

Present

The boar grabbed onto your shoulder pushing you aside. "Move out of my way!" He lunges at Zenitsu once more, you stood back up locking your arms around his neck. "Never a chance in hell!"

You screamed, letting yourself fall onto the ground squeezing tighter. "Let me go." He scrambled in your hold, elbowing your sides. He raised his arm and elbow your face with force repeatedly.

Losing your grip he broke free grabbing his swords and rushing towards Zenitsu.

"Knock it off!" Tanjiro shouts. The boar pauses to look at him rushing towards them. "Knock it off!!"

 "Knock it off!!"

short chapter