AFRO SAMURAI { 5 }

YOU sat silently near the table starring at the blank paper

YOU sat silently near the table starring at the blank paper. "What should I write?" Your hand held the quill, as your mind ponder. You sigh, standing from your seated position. Opening the sliding door that lead outside, you inhale the calm environment.

You notice Tanjiro on your left side, gazing silently at the stars. His dark red iris still held a glimmer of light, you felt yourself starring at his eyes. His eyes flicker to yours as you both stare at one another for a second with you breaking eye contact first.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to stare." He held the same smile he gifted you hours ago. "It's okay, y/n. Would you like to join me?" You glance at the empty spot next to him, hesitating to accept his offer.

"I'll stand." You cross your arm looking at the stars. Tanjiro hums, resuming watching the night sky.

You both stood in silence, watching the dark sky above you.

next day

"You're leaving?!" Zenitsu cowers on your leg, pulling you to his level. You held onto the door using your other leg, pushing him off. "Yes. I'm not injury like the rest of you." Inosuke stares at you struggling, walking towards you and Zenitsu.

"I wanna fight too!" He grabs your wrist pulling you the opposite direction, your face twist in disgust. "WE'RE NOT FIGHTING!" You smash your foot on Zenitsu's face, causing him to release your leg. Using Inosuke's wrist as leverage, you twist his arm counter clockwise.

"idiots." You whisper quietly, slamming the door behind you. Holding you kanta closely to your waist, your pace quicken out the doors.

The sun shine shimmers on your complexion, your skin felt a tingling sensation as you kept walking further away from the shelter.

......

The Insect Pillar quietly fixes the small room with the help of her younger sister. "She should be arriving soon." Shinbou spoke, her purple iris stare out of the window awaiting your arrival.

The Crops was busy. Sending slayers out on mission, while the Kakushi transported the injured to the Butterfly Manison.

You enter the headquarters, roaming the area for Butterfly Mansion. "Finally home" A broad shoulder bumped into yours causing a tic to form on your forehead turning your head slightly, you notice their attire.

"Watch it eyebrows!" You heard the male grunt , turning his body pacing towards you. "What the hell you say?" Not knowing who you were, he grabs your uniform pulling you towards his face.

You held a cocky smile, tilting your head. "Did I strike a nerve?." "Shut up."

You faked pout, as Sanemi sets you down. "No hug?" He aims to slap your head, you duck before his large palm came into contact. "Go do your job." You teases, slowly backing away."

"Careful." You bump into someone's chest. "Tomioka!" You quickly hugged the older man, he slowly wraps his arms around you back." "Disgusting" Sanemi comments. "Like your love life."

short chapter

short chapter

chapter six will be longer