AFRO SAMURAI { 7 }

Chapter Seven: Welcome to the spider's web

Zenitsu silently sits on the corner of the road

Zenitsu silently sits on the corner of the road. "Do my..." his bird slowly approaches him, tilting its head at its owner. "Companies hate me..." The bird rested on his finger, taking a chuck full of his hand. "OUCH!" the small bird flies off his finger chirping to him.

"YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE GENTLY!" He screeches chasing the small bird in a circle, as it leads him directly to the woods.

The faint sound of bones cracking alerts the bore, dodging the incoming attack. "This bunch of people are all idiots!! Don't they know that it is forbidden for members to kill each other?!" Tanjiro dodges the incoming attack, waving to his partner.

"No!! Their movements are very strange, I think they're probably being controlled." Inosuke grabs his sword throwing it into the air chanting loudly. "Alright then! I'll cut them in half!" "You can't! They are still alive, we must've hurt our companies!"

"AHHHH"

Another slayer defends himself against his partners waving his katana around in defense, his eyes slowly open revealing Inosuke and Tanjiro knocking the puppets out.

A sweet aroma fills the water breather's nostril, his eyes notice the thin like strings behind his companies back. Swiftly slicing the strings, breaking the bind between the slayer

"THEYRE BEING CONTROLLED BY WIRES!" Inosuke huff, freeing serval more slayers.

The spider in the web watches his prey free the slayers. Slowly creeping lower to the ground with a stoic expression. Tanjiro notice the powerful stench, taking notice of the demon above him. With its pale skin with a red dot pattern over his face.

He was short...

"Don't disturb our clan's peaceful life." He look down on them with the same expression. 'Because you will all be killed by mother in the next few moments.' The demon walks along the webs leaving the slayers.

"HEY!" Inosuke shouts, jumping into the air swinging his swords violently. Unaware mother was watching and waiting for her prey to get caught in her webs.

 Unaware mother was watching and waiting for her prey to get caught in her webs

"How sad." Shinbou stabs the demonic spider, smiling to herself. "N/n dear? Did you see any survivors?" "No." Your hair was braided back, you waited for Giyuu's next move as he watch the woods for any movements.

You looked down at the variation of webs that consist of dead bodies. "We should spilt up, cover more ground." Giyuu order, taking the path ahead. Shinobu studies yours and Kanao's features. "Do come out alive girls." She waves goodbye taking the right side.

"Ready?" You asked, using your left hand to grab the handle. You leap downwards slashing the mutant spiders. "disgusting." Huffing under your breath, wiping your hands of invisible webs.

You took notice of the webs interlocking with each other further down the woods. You heard Kanao light footsteps moving from tree to tree, you followed her lead towards the webs your thoughts racing in your mind. "A lower moon is present."

Your sense picked up three figures not far from your left, your feet quickly change course. Swiftly you ready yourself for a quick attack to the short demon in your view. You leaped into the air, aiming for its arm. Your brown eyes examined the creatures features, his fingertips had spider webs entangled into them ready to blast you with an attack

"Y/N?!" Tanjiro shouts in awe, watching your body slowly come down at him. His arms reach out for your waist, but your hand grab onto his forehead slamming him down dodging the webs.

"Pay attention dumbass!" You lecture, hearing the demon grunt in annoyance, easing his hand into the air sending the next attack. "Watch out!" Tanjiro pushes you both to the right causing him to be on you.

"Are you okay?!" His eyes scan for any scratches or bruises, your hand twitches slightly, pushing him off you. "Says the one who's bleeding." The demon watches you slowly.

"I couldn't pick up her presence... if her reaction is fast I'm sure she can't save her partner"

The demon surrounds Tanjiro with its web, smirking to himself. "Fuck!" Y/n quickly hurried to his side, her eyelids close slowly feeling a warm liquid on her face.

"NEZUKO!!"