AFRO SAMURAI { 8 }

Chapter 8: Punget Odor

TWO HOURS BEFORE

Zenitsu roamed the dark woods alone, separated from the group. His body shivers as he whips his head in a 360, watching his surroundings.

His sensitive ears picked up a skittering noise coming from his left, grabbing his head in agony he cries to himself.

'PIPE DOWN STOP MOVING!' pointing to the large spider, that hid in between the bushes. The abnormal spider peaked out from the bushes revealing its human head, its eye stared into Zenitsu.

The lighting user face drops, as he screams running further into the woods 'What the heck? What the heck?! I'm dreaming! I'm dreaming! Please just let me be dreaming' he cries repeatedly, slapping his face hard creating a red hand print.

He glances to the sky above him, his kaw hanging in horror. 'What? What? What is that? Humans turning into spiders?!' As Zenitsu steps back onto a branch, a large spider descends from the house, its grin longer than its web.

Cowardly thought swirl into the slayer's mind as he compared its side with his own, he ran, tears daring to drop once again. The demon caught slight of this laughing at his cowardly behavior. 'It's no use running. You've already lost'

The spider lowers itself more. 'Look at your hand. Heh. Heh.'

Zentisu inspects his left hand noticing the oozing bite. 'You were biting, right? By a spider? That spider's poison will make you a spider too!'

 'You were biting, right? By a spider? That spider's poison will make you a spider too!'

'Look at this watch.' Grabbing Zenitsu attention the spider points at the numeral clock number. 'When the big hand reaches here... you'll join the spiders.' The demon chuckles.

'GYAHHHH' Small spiders ran towards the slayer feet causing him to freak out more, he ran to the nearest tree climbing up quickly.

Crying loudly into his hands, his face covered in snob. The mini spiders scatter onto the tree. 'Leave me alone! Just gimme a second!' Noticing strands of his hair between his large fingers. He inspects the fallen hair strains for a minute before passing out slowly falling backwards.

'I thought he was a demon slayer sent to kill my family...? But he just passed out.'

Zenitsu's unconscious body slowly slip from the branch, diving head first to the ground. Suddenly smoke releases from his mouth, as his body twist mid air landing the on bark.

'Thunder Breathing First Form: Thunder slash'

Taking notice of the slayer's fast movements, the demon spits a large amount of poison in his direction, twisting in midair dodging the attack, landing in the same stance once again.

'GET HIM' calculating Zenitsu's movements the demon chuckles to himself. 'He only knows one technique'

'Master it Zenitsu. You may cry and run away, but never give up.'

His grip tightens around the shaft, veins popping out his forehead. The sound of thunder irrupts from the stance, as sparks of lightening surrounds him

 The sound of thunder irrupts from the stance, as sparks of lightening surrounds him