𝓒𝓱𝓹 5|𝓢𝓱𝓮'𝓼 𝓷𝓸𝓽 𝓶𝓪𝓭?..

Me and Pink walk back and find Don talking with Shavonne and Wooderson. "Hey guys!" I wave as they greet us. "So, what's going on here?" Don asks pointing between me and Pink. I didn't even realize we were holding hands. "This is my girlfriend!" Pink says and kisses the top of my head. 

"Ahh! Look at you girl!" Shavonne smiles playfully hitting my arm making me laugh. Me and her walk in together over to Jodi and Kaye. "Hey, guess what!" Shavonne says happily and my smile drops. I don't want Jodi to know knowing Jodi wants Pink as much as I do. "Tatum and Pink are dating!" Shavonne announces pulling me to her side.

To my surprise, Jodi gasps smiles and hugs me. "Oh my god! You two are adorable together!"  Jodi says smiling. Her smile looks so genuine, I am so surprised. "Thank you girls!" I say and the girls smile. We continue to talk a little and do our own thing.

"Did you hear Burnett is getting his ass handed to him?" we hear a girl named Julie say. O'bannion must have overheard this and we ran outside to Carl Burnett a freshman getting it from O'bannion.

I stand there with Pink by my side. Mitch walks near us.

"See this kid here?! Yeah, his mom pulled a shotgun on me today! Can you believe it?!?" O'bannion yells. "After you I'm gonna go find your mom!" O'bannion putting the pattle on Carl's ass then swinging but not quit yet..I close my eyes not wanting to see it.

"What the-" I open my eyes and up to see freshmen with a bucket of white paint. "Remember me, pig? Wheee Wheee!" One of them laugh as the paint goes all over him and the floor. I look at Mitch and we both laugh. "FUCK YOU. FUCK ALL OF YOU." O'bannion walks towards us and Pink stands in front of me. "What are you looking at fag0t freshman?!" O'bannion yells in Mitch's face then turns to me and Pink. "YOU ARE WITH THEM AREN'T YOU?! I'm gonna rip you in-" Before he can finish he's getting pulled away by Benny and Mel. "GOTTA GET ME FIRST PANSY ASS MAMA'S BOY!" I yell making people gasp. O'bannion yells, 'Fuck!' runs getting in his car leaving.

"Pansy ass mama's boy. I'll use that!" Mitch says making me and Pink laugh a little. I wasn't even with the freshmen but it's still funny!

"Now, that was funny!" Don says coming up to us still laughing I agree and before I know it..You should know..

"DAMN IT DON!" Don picks me up over his shoulders and walks us back in the emporium. Wait..Where's Tanner?

.............................................................................................................................................

Heyy! So I hope you like this one! I have to go because I have things to do but I love you all and be good people!

-Hope In The Rain(HITR)