𝓒𝓱𝓹 8|𝓓𝓲𝓭 𝓱𝓮 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓵𝓵𝔂 𝓳𝓾𝓼𝓽..𝓷𝓿𝓶 𝓣𝓪𝓷𝓷𝓮𝓻 𝓱𝓪𝓼 𝓶𝔂 𝓫𝓪𝓬𝓴..

Pink's POV

Jodi guides me into the forest claiming that there was a keg out in the forest. Now let me remind you all that I am drunk and Tatum is high!

"Wait a minute, who put the keg way out here in the woods?" I ask and Jodi turns to me as we stop. "I don't know this is just where they told me it would be~" She says turning to me and getting closer. "Oh yeah?" I say smirking. What am I doing?

"Who needs beer anyways?" Jodi throws her cup and brings me closer and kisses me. The worst part is that I let it happen. I let her take control of me.

Tatum's POV

"Uh-oh~ Look at your man!" Wooderson points out and I look where he is looking to see Jodi guiding Pink into the woods. I scoff looking at the three men. "You gonna take that? Or do we have to go beat people up?" Clint says looking at me. He still does care about me..

"You actually might have to break me up from someone!" I say handing Tanner my joint. But I stop to look back at Tanner. Oh shit..He looks fucking pissed..

"Sunny, if you're going go now because your bro is holding everything back!" Wooderson says motioning his head towards Tanner. I nod and walk the same way where Jodi and Pink were going.

I walk in the forest to find..Oh god..

"PINK." I yell and Pink breaks away from Jodi. "Shit." He says and I roll my eyes walking away. "TATUM FUCK!" I hear Pink yell but I don't listen. "Just leave her Pink!" I hear Jodi yell to Pink.

I walk up to find Wooderson, Clint and Tanner standing there waiting for me. I see Pink running towards me and Jodi coming out of the woods smirking and walking towards Kaye again.

I grab Clint face and kiss him deep. Clint smirks in the kiss and holds my waist. "WHAT THE FUCK?!" Pink yells and I break apart from Clint and kiss his cheek. "Listen, Pink, Stop. You put this on yourself." Wooderson says coming in front of Pink

Tanner's POV

"Wooderson move." I say and push him slightly out of the way so I am face to face to the guy who hurt my sister.

"You touch her. See her. Say her name. Talk to her. Breathe near her. you're dead." I say and he looks at me. I look over at Jodi who is smirking as if what she did is funny. "Oh I see now. This was all planned to hurt my sister? You fucking bitches." I say and Jodi's smirk quickly falls.

"Clint. you have my permission." I say and he smiles nodding and walking to find Tatum. He's been wanting to take my sister on one date for so long now's the perfect time.

"Clint has wanted to take Tatum out for a while. Just one date. Let's see how long you last without her." I say and with that me and Wooderson walk away. We walk over to find Tatum.

Tatum's POV

I walk over to Mel and Benny. The two start talking with me and I see Clint walking over here. I sigh when he walks up to me. "Look Clint, I'm sorry-" I start but I feel his pointer finger on my lips shushing me. "I got permission to ask you this. Wanna go on a date?" I smile at the offer. "Yeah, sure! But only one! I really wanna start hanging out again with you!" I say and he nods smiling. Never seen him smile like that.. I kiss his cheek and he walks away.

"What the hell was that about?" I hear Benny say behind me and I slowly turn my head giving him a dirty look. "Nothing.." I say and walk away back to find Michelle and Pickford talking. "Hey man, I heard with Pink..You good?" Pickford asks and Michelle hugs me and I smile nodding. "Honestly I just wanna go home. " I say hugging Michelle back. "Nah nah nah, man. You're not allowing a boy to run you out like that!" Pickford says bringing a joint to my lips and I take in my mouth then pass it to Michelle after a few smokes. "Honestly, Jodi talks about Simone being a slut? That little stunt she just pulled shows her true colors." Michelle says and Pickford agrees.

"We are gonna make this the best night of your life! What time is it, Chelle?" Pickford says and looks at his girlfriend saying the last part.

"2:40 something" she says making Pickford nod. "We'll go back to your place and have that movie night. Yeah? Just us. Us. Our joints. Popcorn. and a scary movie." Pickford says and I smile looking at Michelle who is already smiling brightly at me. "Yeah. Let's do it!" I say and the three of us cheer as we walk through the party of people to get Pickford's car.

...............................................................................................................................................................

For some reason I love the idea of a movie night with 2 of the most underrated characters in Dazed and Confused! So next chapter will be Movie night!~ With Kevin and Michelle! I love you all and be good people!

-Hope In The Rain(HITR)