𝓒𝓱𝓹 17|𝒞ℴ𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉ℴ 𝓎ℴ𝓊 𝒹𝓇𝓊𝓃𝓀(ᴬ ˡⁱᵗᵗˡᵉ ¹⁸⁺)

I walk Pink up to my room.

When we get up there I walk in and have him walk then close and lock the door. He turns around looking at me. "I wanna do something.." He says coming closer to me. He pins me against the door and I chuckle. "What..?" I ask and he is quick to kiss me.

We make out for a little but I break away for air. "Bed." He says and he doesn't have to ask twice and I'm already on the bed.

"You looked so fucking pretty tonight~" He says walking up to me. I smile as he lays me on the bed and hovers over me. "Look at you under me.." he mumbles enough for me to here and giggle a little. We kiss for a while and then Pink moves down to my neck.

"Wait wait wait..What are you doing?" I asks stopping him. He looks at me looking a little dazed. "I don't know.." he mumbles again and I sigh moving him a bit. "Randall Floyd, you better not have come to me drunk!" I yell and he looks at me. "I'm Not drunk!" he says and kisses my stomach. Yes he is.

Pink's POV:

I am a little..

Tatum's POV:

"Get off!" I said and he does just that. "Get out." I say. He looks at me and lays on my bed as I sit up. "Pink." I say and he looks at me and closes his eyes. For fuck sake. "Come on." I demand but he doesn't budge. I throw my hand at him in a manner that tells him I'm brushing him off and walking away. Not that he noticed.

"Night. shithead." I say and close my door walking back downstairs to see Michelle has fallen asleep on the couch and Tanner and Pickford were on the floor sleeping as well. I chuckle walking over to cuddle up with Michelle.

-

In the morning. I wake up first. "Oh shit!" I run upstairs to my room remembering that Pink last fell asleep in my room last night.

When I enter my room I see Pink sitting at my vanity looking at something. "Pink?" I say his closing my door behind me. He puts down what he had in his hand.

"What were you looking at?" I ask walking closer. I have a picture of Daniel and Tanner smiling together. "I-I..I just didn't know who the other guy was in the photo.." he says turning to me. My smile drops a little. I didn't actually think anyone else would find out..I just put out that picture the other day. I though I hid it pretty well!

"Who is it?" He asks and I sit on my bed. "Here..I'll explain.." I say and he comes over sitting next to me. "His name was Daniel.."

......................................................................................................................................................

Heyy! Warning that next chapter will be kinda depressing! I love you all and be good people!

-Hope In The Rain(HITR)