𝓒𝓱𝓹 7|𝓞𝓯𝓯𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓪𝓵 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷 𝓣𝓸𝔀𝓮𝓻 𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽𝔂!

"Hey, Pickford! Could you take us?" I yell and Pickford puts a thumbs up. I grab Pink's hand and we walk to Pickford's car.  Michelle gets out so she can put the seat back and Pink and I can get in the back of his car. I am sitting behind Michelle so me and her talk and share a joint while I notice Pink and Pickford waiting for their turn with joint which I don't set my mind to sharing, thank you very much!

"Here!" Pickford says and we all hop out of the car. I go to find a keg of beer.

"Hey there Sunny!" I hear Mel say and laugh as he hands me a red cup full of beer. I look over to see Wooderson and Tanner talking! Finally Tanner! I walk over to the two and they both smile. "Alright, alright, alright! The trio is back, baby!" Wooderson says putting his arms around me and Tanner's shoulders. We laugh as we talk for a little bit.

"Alright I need to head out to find Michelle~" I say and wave bye to the two boys. As I walk around for a little bit I see Mitch talking to a sophomore named Julie. Me and Julie are actually pretty close we talked on the phone the other night for 2 hours before Tanner reminded me to go to bed. Mitch and her are so fucking cute to be honest. Haven't see a couple that cute since Michelle and Pickford started dating.

Anyways, when I walk away I feel arms wrap around me and spin me around. I let out a little yell I turn quickly to see Pink smiling at me with a beer in his hand. "Hi..Are you ok?" Why did I just ask that that answer is obviously; "Yes, but I am really drunk!" Get it together Tatum!

He just nods and kisses me hard but softly at the same time. It was a drunk kiss but he meant it. I smile in the kiss before pulling away. I walk away slowly and he waves to me with a cute smile on his face.  I walk over to see Michelle with her guitar, Pickford laying on his car's hood with Slater and one of Slater's stoner friends laying on top of the car. They are high as hell.

I Kinda wanna join lol.

I walk over to the group and smile at them and they all greet me in different ways. "Heyy!" I say walking over and sitting with Michelle who's playing and singing a song.

Slater hands me a extra joint he had and I put in my mouth and Michelle lights it.

After a while we are all really high talking.

"Watch them fly," Michelle sings "away.."

"You guys know what that song's about?" Pickford asks getting my attention. "It's about aliens. We're the aliens, man!" He says looking at me and Michelle who stare at him. Do we even know what he's saying. Hell, does he even know what he's saying.

"W-Wait..That songs about that?" Slater's friend says looking at Pickford and Slater looks from me to him. "Yeah, man, that song's about that!" Slater says. "I believe it." I say and Michelle nods her head agreeing with me. "Man, you didn't know that? This country, it was found-it was found by people who were aliens! George Washington, he was in a cult. And cults have something to do with aliens!" Slater starts ranting. I nod agreeing with him. "Yeah! We should all know that!" I say and Slater points at me agreeing and nodding.

"Alright I have to go but it was nice ranting.." I say and I kiss the top of Michelle's head before doing my handshakes with Slater and Pickford before waving to Slater's friend then leaving.

I walk with my joint hanging out of my mouth. I walk over to Pink who is talking to Cynthia while Jodi listens and Kaye sits on a car zoning out. 

"Hey!" I smile at Kaye and Jodi and they smile back. "Like, the 50s were boring! The 60s rocked!" Cynthia says and Pink puts his arm around my shoulder and kisses the top of my head and chuckles hearing about the 60s.

"The 70s, oh my god they obviously sucked!" We all agree with that. Wow, this decade does fucking suck! "Maybe the 80s will be radicle!" Cynthia says looking at me and I agree with her!

"Hey I figure we'll be in our 20s and it'll get better.." Cynthia means well with what she says..She wants the best for everyone. And it shows.

"Your right, Cynth. I mean we have senior year left and are we just gonna waste it on worrying about boys and how good girls look in their clothes that will out of fashion by '85"  I point out and Cynthia agrees. "Yes! It makes sense now right?" Cynthia says and we all agree. "It makes sense.." Jodi says also zoning out. I seen her looking at Pink. I'm kinda scared she's gonna try and pull something which I could never forgive her or Pink for.

I walk away from the four and find Tanner and Wooderson talking to Clint. The four us start to talk..

................................................................................................................................

Heyy! So yeah! Chapter 7! Love you all and have a nice night/day and be good people!

-Hope In The Rain(HITR)