Segment 4

Ten days passed out to prepare arrangements for wedding. Everyone was going here and there. Today is their mayoon.

She dressed in a mustard yellow colour garara and wear floral jewelleries. She was looking so cute like a fairy. A make-up artist was doing her makeup. Marium came there to see if she's ready or not.
She was a bit emotional Looking at her," maine kitna wait kiya tha iss din ka", marium said wiping her own tears.

"Dadi amma rou nhi please", meerab said." Bhabi you're looking so so so beautiful", she said.

They came outside, the whole decoration was 10 but that floral canopy and those yellow and white curtains on the stage was 100. It was looking so dreamy.

Maa begum and aneela came there to see her." Mashallah meri bahu ko kisi ki nazar na lage", she encircled some cash around her and gave it to a servant.

They make her sit on one of the stool which was placed middle of the stage.
Meerab's heart was thudding in her chest. She knows that there is no future of them.

Her eyes fall on Murtasim who was coming there wearing a light yellow kurta and white pajama. He takes his place beside her. Her heart skipped a beat. He was the purest form of handsomeness.

Maa begum came first and applied haldi on them one by one. Then other people also joined them. Haya was fuming in jealousy. Dhe came towards them and applied haldi on Murtasim with a wide smile.

"Haya tum meerab ko haldi lagana bhul rahi ho", marium said.

" Accha! Yeh hai koun", haya said with annoyance.

"Tumhare murtasim bhai ki hone wali biwi hu Meerab itni jaldi bhul gayi", meerab said sarcastically with a fake smile. Haya's attitude got vanished and she applied some haldi in her cheeks halfheartedly. Meerab knows that these all are only the beginning. She've to end it as soon as she can.

After mayoon celebration she headed towards her room. Her head was paining like hell. She want coffee but she can't go outside of her room as per maa begum's order. She called a maid and asked her to bring coffee for her.

She sat on her bed holding her head. She phone beeped. She looked through the phone. A new number was flashing. She recived the call. Sge was not unfamiliar with the voice. It was rohail the bitch.

"Why the hell are you calling me haan?", meerab huffed in anger.

"To apologize for my mistake. Maine tumhe pareshan kar ke galat kiya tha meerab", rohail said.

" Okay. Maaf kiya aab phone rakho"

"Meri baat toh suno ek akhri baar"

"Kya?"

"I'm getting married with saba. Aaj hi dad uske ghar rishta le kar gaye the"

"Thats a great news i'm happy for you both", she said happily." Isi liye saba nhi aayi na meri mayoon pe".

"Haan, but kal main khud drop kar dunga usse mehendi wale function mein"

"Zarur"

She cut the call and laid on the bed. Finally she got a little peace. Her bestfriend was getting married soon.
Her trance got broken when a maid knocked her room door.

"Aa jayein", she said and a maid entered with a tray." Maine toh bas coffee mangwai thi"

"Yeh dry fruits maa begum ne bhijwaye hain", the maid informed her. She peeked through the tray. A bowl of dry fruits and turmeric milk was there. Maa begum entered her room smilingly.

"Isse rangat aur nikhregi pi lo chup chap", maa begum said and left followed by the maid.

" Uffff", she huffed holding the glass.