Segment 18

It was almost 9 hour long journey and they finally landed on CDG airport in Paris. By Booking a cab they reached Hotel plaza Athénée, one of the best hotel in Paris.

A full night journey means full of tiredness and sleeplessness. They reached their room, a very cosy and huge room, a king size bed and a huge window on the left wall. They can look at the city clearly through the window.

Meerab just threw herself on the bed lazily. And murtasim was checking something on his phone.

"Ufff... Meri peeth", she huffed leaning on the bed.

"Dramebaaz", he murmured.

"Atleast girgit nhi hun tumhari tarah", she said sarcastically.

He gave a forced yet painful smile to her. Her words are hurtful these days and he's the reason. After changing his cloth he silently left from the hotel room.

She opened her suitcase to took out her clothes but she find out a note and a sweatshirt there.

Dear bhabi,

This is for you, hope you'll wear it.
It's will look good at you. Please wear this sweatshirt and sent me a picture of you. Love you so much.

Your marium.

"Arre meri sweet marium", she uttered to herself.

She took out a light blue jeans with the new sweatshirt. It's a dark blue full speed sweatshirt. A sentence was written in it's back 'Recklessly yours'.

She changed her clothes and do some lite weight make up. Her hairs are straight and open. She was looking like a teenager girl.

"It's so comfortable", she said.

She took out her phone to sent her a thank you message.

She took out her pouch and and then tied her shoe laces with so much struggle and walked out of the room. She thought to check the hotel first.

After sometimes he entered in the room and found out that the room was empty.

"Meerab", he called her name.

"Are you there?", he again asked but didn't get any reply.

He entered in the bathroom to fresh n up.
He came out of there and opened his bag.
He found out a new sweatshirt there.

Dear bhai,

I hope apko pasand aaya hoga. Sent me a picture after wearing this. Love from marium.

"

Uff, marium aur uske naye naye ideas", he said.

He knows there's no excuses. Marium will make his keema if he didn't send her his picture in this sweatshirt. He wear the 'Recklessly yours' sweatshirt.

Taking his phone he took a mirror selfie and send this to marium with a caption.

'khush! Dekh liya photo'

He was thinking about to change his clothes but rohail knocked the door.

"Murtasim are you ready?", rohail asked.

"Yaa.... I'm coming", he replied.

"Hurry up. Otherwise they will kill us", he joked.

He opened the door.

"Let's go"

"Hmm chalo", rohail said.

"Meerab ko dekha Kahan hai?", he asked.