chapter 13

First time Porsche opened his eyes three days after the incident,.. he registered that he is alive and at the hospital  he thanked God for Saving his life  ,doctor was checking his state he was in half consciousness David came to see him , he was expecting someone, but he didnt show up , it made him disappointed ,he started thinking  how many day he had been here, did kinn not wait for him , does he not care whether I am alive or not? These kind of questions were running through his mind and he lost his concious again, David started worrying but doctor assured him that it's normal to lose concious because he is still under the effects of heavy medicines ..

Second time he opened his eyes, he kept staring at the white ceiling of the hospital , he didn't see anywhere nor called the doctor, just kept his eye on white ceiling , his eyes became wet " do i not worth your Little time Kinn" he was thinking in his mind , he closed his eyes and turned his body..
He saw there is someone sitting besides him , his head is on the edge of bed , he could only see the black hairs of that person, he moved his iv atteched hand and touched the head
"Heyy"... He called that person

Said person raised his head, and it was none other than kinn , Porsche was froze, kinn's eyes started sparkle
" Porsche, finally you woke up " kinn carrassed his cheeks,
Porsche was still in disbelief so he tried to touch him " are you really here? Kinn ?? "..but the Needles were still atteched through iv so kinn held his hand " yes I am here , how can I be not??"
"Is it paining so much" he asked in a little voice, Porsche shook his head as no
Kinn saw the tears in his eyes , he became worried " you are lying, i will call the doctor" ...
" No.. i am fine, please don't call the doctor"
He thought if doctor came then kinn will leave the him ..
" Okay . .. tell me if it hurts" ...kinn carrassed his head and sat there while holding his hands
Porsche was staring at him ...he noticed that kinn was not facing him he was looking at their intangled hands , a drop of tear fell on his hand . ..
He tried to remove his hand from his hand to wipe his tears but kinn's hold was firm " you are crying??.. please don't cry"
kinn shook his head in Denial
" Thank God , you are okay Porsche  i am sorry... Because of me , today you are lying here in this condition, i don't know how to face you,"
"KINN ..look at me"
He shook his head...
"KINN please.."  finally he looked up ,
" Look , i am okay right? Nothing happened to me , i am still in one piece, stop feeling guilty I am a strong man that little bullet can't do anything to me" he chuckled to make a atmosphere little light
Kinn's expressions changed , his eyes became cold
"You think you are a Superman ? who will save everyone, and fight with goons , just what on earth were you thinking when you jumped infront of the bullet huh? ...
Porsche became silent... his beautiful were wet again...
" I.. i  know I am not a Superman, i ..j just wanted to save you "
Kinn felt someone threw the rock on his heart ..he cameback to his senses got closer to him and wiped his tears
"I am so sorry , i shouldn't have said those things to you ... I was just scared what if something had happened to you , i .. "
"Nothing happened to me, i am okay..
Can we please change the topic?"

"How is Marwin, ? "... He asked while changing the topic..
"He is alright " ... Kinn assured him

" Patient woke up I will call the doctor" a nurse said from behind, making both of them startled...
Then she left and doctor entered...and checked Porsche
" How are you feeling mr. Porsche"? Doctor asked
" I am feeling better doctor".. he responded,
" You are very lucky, that bullet didn't touch your heart, or else .. situation could have worsen "...
Porsche looked at kinn who had guilty expressions on his face and he didn't like it ...
" When will I be discharge from here doctor "?...
" Seeing your conditions, you can be discharge in 2-3 days.. "
" Thank-you "
" . you need to take your medicines on time , take a rest good rest, i will come to check you again tommorow morning "
Porsche nodded...
"Khun kinn , you also need the proper rest, " after that doctor left the room.. leaving then alone..
Kinn filled the glass with water, and put the medicine besides it,
" Where is David?" Porsche asked to break the awkward silence
" I sent him back , he was looking tired "...
" Mm okay" Porsche nodded
" Now it's time to sleep you need more rest".. he said and started leaving
" Hey . Where are you going? Are you leaving me here ? "... Porsche asked in a sad voice
" I am not leaving, i am outside, call me if you need something okay "....he started walking
" Wait...kinn .."..
Kinn turned back .. and raised his eyebrow
" You can stay here " he offered...
" No Porsche, you need a proper rest I can't bother you . "..
" No .. you are not bothering me ... Actually i.. i am scared..., I don't want to be alone "(he lied)..
Kinn thought something for a second, than agreed to stay ,
There was only a chair besides a bed , he sat on that.. Porsche was staring at in him a look of disbelief ,
" What? " Kinn asked...

", you can't sit there all the time , also .. this bed is huge you can sleep here I am not gonna do anything you know" he said while averting his eyes here and there..
Kinn gulped... " It's not like that "..
" Then what's the problem ? Have you looked in the mirror , you look like you didn't sleep for ages. .. "..
"Okay" kinn switched off the lights and laid besides him ...
Room was dark and awkwardly quiet..

Kinn didn't sleep for three days but now seeing Porsche is alright, sleep came to him quickly, he was in a slumber but Porsche couldn't

" Kinn ..i can't sleep, let's talk.. kinn.. "
He turned to face him  , he felt his even breath..  when he confirmed kinn is in a tight sleep, he kept staring at his beautiful face , even in a dark room it was shining, he brushed his hair with his hands ... Kinn hugged him unconsciously, leaving Porsche off-guard.. but soon he became relaxed and put his head on chest then closed his eyes " thankyou for staying with me "  he said in a mind and fell asleep while smiling.

A.N. - please vote and comment..💚

Sorry for the late update, nowadays I am busy with college work
Thank you for waiting for the update
Love you all ❤️