chapter 3 - The gas station

After awhile we pulled up to a gas station because our van was running low on gas  the station was dirty and seemed abandoned, we would've assumed it was if it weren't for the sheriff's car with a person in it.

Me and Sally, who is Franklin's sister knocked on the door of the sheriff car to ask if the place was selling gas the sheriff stepped out and started to trail off into a introduction, completely ignoring the question "well hey there young lady,my names Drayton and I'd be the sheriff of this town."

(Idk I feel like that's how he'd say it but you can annotate it if you want)

Drayton turned to the back of the car smacking the top near the back seat and he continued "and this is my little brother bubba". There was a person in the backseat he was on the chubby side and had bat black curly hair and wore an weird pale mask on his face it was obviously hand crafted, but the weird thing was I didn't notice him before and why is a sheriff riding his brother around in police property.

Sally asked again if this place sells gas but the sheriff didn't answer instead he looked at his little brother who was grumbling the noises sounded like a pig screaming but quietly but somehow I could make out the word pet.

Drayton immediately looked at me and whispered something's to him and with no reaction the boy was nodding furiously Drayton smirked as his head came back to look at us.

"Well it is a working station, it's actually worked by my other younger brothers, Alfredo Sawyer he should be in the building." And with that he got in his car and drove off.

So we went inside to meet this Alfredo Sawyer guy and me and Sally laughed as she joked about his name being a food as we went in and payed for the gas we were met with a tall brown haired guy he had dirt all over him.

Sally asked him where the toilet was he smirked and told us it was around the side of the building so we walked out and me and Sally separated and I went back to the van.

*A while later*

Me and Franklin were talking as I swooped my (h/c) hair out my face it had been a while but we were all waiting for Sally who never came back we checked the random clock in the car it had been over a hour Franklin started freaking hour shouting stuff like "nobody pees that long" but one of the freinds went to look he had a afro and some dancing suit.

He looked in his late twenties early thirties but I wasn't going to argue but after he left we heard a scream specifically him we all immediately wanted to go but I remembered that the guy that left had the keys.

I immediately told them and at first they had to check to believe me but they were gone our best bet was running or wheels in Franklins case but either way I helped grab Franklin's wheelchair out and one person went to check we agreed if he didn't come back we would run.

Since the guy was gone there was 4 of us left a bit later we heard him screaming we saw him running at us covered in blood he told us to run so me the astro girl, stoner guy and Franklin ran as fast as we could

(Now I won't give you the rest but I made it as long as I could to make up for not posting in a while anyway hope you enjoyed 💙)