chapter 7- what happened to them?

I woke to see bubba gone which was normal to me since he usually made me breakfast so I happily hopped downstairs but he wasn't there.

The table was empty so I decided to look through out the house for him or someone else but I found no one.

The only place I didn't look was the metal door that I wasn't allowed to go in but I decided there was no harm in going in.

When I went through metal door I looked around there was no one there but there was freezers I don't know why but I decided they might be hidden in there.

I was about to open up one of the freezer's but I heard the door open I turned around to see Drayton behind me.

He didn't look happy at all calling me all sorts of names.he dragged me by the ear and out to bubba who was in the dinning room.

He tightend his grip on my ear until it gained bubba's attention he ran over muttering gibberish Drayton screamed at bubba before letting go of my ear and warning bubba to keep me under control.

Bubba took me upstairs to the bedroom and handcuffs me to the bed he didn't look happy at all.

Bubba looked like he wanted to cry. i apologised as soon as i saw that and he sat next to me balling his eyes out murmering gibberish as if i could understand.

Of course i couldn't but i comforted him as if i could. Bubba actually believe he could understand him and started speaking more gibberish.

(Im sorry its short and that i haven't posted a new chapter for ages but life's been chaotic)