chapter 5- Imprisonment

(I'm sorry for not updating but there's a lot of birthdays in my family this particular time of year🥲 )

As the crystal lakes finally stopped running, I heard a metal door slam and a chain saw rev up and large feet banging as they came up the stairs, my mind raced and in a quick attempt to get away I tried to jump through the window like in a horror movie but flopped off and was just in pain.

It wasn't long before the guy found me because I made a big bang as I hit the window. the man burst in as if he was on a time crunch I got up off the floor as quickly as possible and I noticed a hammer on the dusty ground so I did what any teenager would do and threw it at the poor man.

It distracted him enough for me to run down the stairs and leave the house before he began chasing me again. Luckily I saw the sheriff's car and thought he could help me after all he is the head of the police here.

As I approached the car Drayton got out and grabbed me and shoved me in the car. I tried to open the door but he locked it and started shouting at the guy with the chainsaw.

And soon enough he dragged him in the car too right next to me. He stared at me as Drayton pulled back up to the home. Then my brain clicked this is Drayton's home and this was his brother and he's taking me back there to kill me next.

As Drayton stopped the car and got out I didn't dare try escape I wouldn't have got away anyway, soon Drayton opened my door and held my neck tightly as he escorted me to the house. When I got inside fear sank in to my pours as this could very well be my last breath.

But instead he took me into a dinner room and tied me to a chair at the end of the table. I had completely forgotten about the other guy until he ran into me like a kid in sweet shop. Suddenly I heard a shout from Drayton "will you stop prancing about like a deer in ice skates you big buffoon! Now go get your new pet a plate it's time for dinner." As he finished his sentence it was clear that I won't be leaving this place dead but I will be stuck hear until I am.

As the thought started to settle in my mind the huge man ran kind of like a crocodile to the kitchen I managed to get a proper look at him unlike when he was in the car,he had a light mustard yellow apron on with a navy blue tie on under and he was wearing a mask but my brain knew it was definitely not leather, he was also wearing a dirty salmon polo shirt with short sleeves.

I sighed in my thoughts this was it,this was what my life was made for to be imprisoned by psychopaths and a childish chubby man that acted kind of cute..