Autopsy

Armani was sat across the stoic Hyrda agent in the interrogation room. "Are you going to ask me questions or just stare?" He asks receiving no answer, just the intimidating stare of Armani the whole time. A sound of jingling keys breaks the silence. Bucky walks in with some files and Ally holds her hand out in his direction still not breaking her stare on the Hydra man until the files were in her hands. "Thank you Sargent Barnes." She says sternly and Bucky reluctantly just nods his head and leaves the room, watching from the other side of the glass. "So you can speak?" The agent asks as Armani ignores him reading over the information they had on him. "Jared Worchstein. You're thirty two and have a younger sister named Lily. You were a human rights activist, boy did that change, you were arrested several times for protests and a few races. So tell me Jared. What did Hydra promise you?" Armani asks and Jared knits his brows together. "How do you know they promised me something? How do you know I didn't just change my beliefs?" Jared tested and Armani scoffed. "Your last arrest was for a race, which you won. Three weeks later you were reported behind the wheel of a car with a Hydra emblem on it. You don't change that much in three weeks." Armani said throwing his files on the table and a file with his sister's name slides out.

 "Do you have siblings, Agent Ramos?" Jared asked. "Yeah I do." Armani said. "The you should know that a sibling would do anything for their brother or sister to be safe. Even if it means sacrificing their beliefs and siding with people like Hydra." Jared said staring at his sisters name. "They promised they wouldn't protect her so long as you raced for them." Armani concluded and Jared nodded. "How long ago did they promise you this?" Armani asked and jared sighed. "About uh four years. Last time I saw Lilly was November four years ago, Thanks giving." He said and Armani's heart dropped when she realized that Jared had no clue. " Mr. Worchtein...Do you know about Hydra's experimentation in hybrids?" Armani moves on. "They told us about you. They said something about 'The Survivor' needing to be studied but then they lost you. Made each of us a file on you after the blip. If we found you we'd report to them. That's about it." He said honestly.

Armani nodded and stood up placing his poison tooth on the table. "Jared. I will give you the choice to take the poison and die here or wait here until we take them down and plead your case to a court." Jared wore a look of surprise. "What about Lilly? Would you guys protect her from Hydra until then?" He asked and Armani felt even worse for what she was about to tell him. She slid out the document that he had been looking at with his sisters name and handed it to him before gathering the rest of the file. As she turned her back he heard his scream and cry as he read the autopsy for his little sister. " Armani what are you doing?! You left the tooth in there?!" Sam asked. "He gave us the information we needed. He's no longer of use." Armani said coldly as she blocked their way into the room. "He's not taking it." Natasha noted as she watched him get up with tears in his eyes and knock on the door behind Armani. She opened the door and was met with Jared's red eyes. "I'd like to turn myself in." He said with little emotion. Armani  nodded and motioned to Steve to arrest him before walking away.

"How did you know he wouldn't do it?" Bucky asked. "I didn't." Armani said honestly. "So if he decided to take it?" Bucky asked. "Then he would have been very disappointed to find that I took the poison capsule out of the tooth." Armani said taking a cigarette and a lighter out of her pocket tossing Bucky a blue capsule filled with cyanide. "You know that we only did what we did because we cared, right?" Bucky said and Armani nodded. "Yeah, I know. I was willing to go for the same reasons." Armani said taking a drag of her cigarette.