Sage (25)

Arriving back from the hospital, hand in a cast and heart pounding in his chest, Sage was absolutely content to snuggle Damon in his bed.

Unfortunately, he knew Damon was absolutely shit at cuddling. So he decided to ride him instead.

"Fuck," he moved slowly, eyes fluttering a bit as if he couldn't decide whether he wanted to look or not. He decided he didn't know- didn't care. In that moment, all he wanted was Damon's approval. All he needed was his approval.

"Baby, baby," Damon murmured, leaned back into the pillow peacefully. "That feels so good, darling. Keep that up."

"Mm," he gasped softly, cheeks burning with need. He rubbed his eyes, surprised to feel the wetness of tears on his cheek. He turned a humiliated gaze on Damon.

"Hush now, this is for you," Damon murmured, "Why are you crying, baby?"

"I haven't felt so...loved...in a very long time," he whispered.

"I love you," Damon said simply. "I want to give you every last thing you need. Take what you want. My heart is yours."

Sage blushed. "I thought you said we can't be a couple until after summer."

"I did. I...I changed my mind. But only if you...only if you want this. Want me."

"I want you," Sage whispered.

"Then take me," Damon replied, cupping his cheek. "You have me. All of me. And after this summer is over, I...well, I want to take you with me."

Sage sucked in a breath. "I...I couldn't intrude...my job-"

"Not intruding. It's a...an invitation. And as for your job, there's plenty of schools around where I live where you'd be able to work," he said softly, downcasting his eyes and gently stroking the top of Sage's good hand with his thumb. "And even if you didn't work, we'd be fine."

Sage curled closer into him, "Is this where you tell me you're a fucking billionaire with a mansion, servants, and you're the CEO of...I don't know, a tech company." He grinned teasingly.

Damon snorted. "Afraid not, bunny. I live well, I'd probably get by about a year if I lost my job."

"If I lost my job, I'd be on the streets," Sage replied. "I live pretty much paycheck to paycheck."

"I'm aware I am well off," Damon said gently, "Think about my offer, okay?"

He nodded and curled closer. "Damon. I really need a good hard cry, if you know what I mean."

"Sure I do. What were you thinking?"

Sage kissed his cheek sweetly, "I was thinking overstim. Something that feels good and hurts all at once."

"Now that," Damon smirked, "is something I can get behind."

⛓️⛓️⛓️

Damon was proud to say he had Sage bawling his eyes out in less than an hour. He rocked him sweetly, having already gotten him into his jammies. He knew his boy's head would be cloudy with subspace, and he kissed his pretty nose adoringly. "Feeling a bit better?"

"Fuck," Sage whispered, sobs heaving his chest as his tears fell. But still, he nodded hurriedly. This felt...relieving. Peaceful. Safe.

Damon felt safe.

At the thought he tightened his arms around him, letting Damon clean him up a little with a soft smile. "I love you."

"I love you too," he whispered.

Heyyyyy fam! I hope you have been enjoying recent updates! I'm thinking about a special involving Mr. Rain and the elusive Mrs. Rain. Leave a comment with something you hope the Rains engage in (in the bedroom) 😉